Reviews for New XMen Academy X: The Slingers
CloneX23 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Great story one of my favorites! But X-23 sort of comes out of character in a few parts but its a great plot. Please update!
narutokid239 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I noticed that you used a lot of quotes from various sources like Pirates of the Caribbean, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and X-Men (the first film) but I like the way you used them.
narutokid239 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I hope you continue to write this story because it's very go and original. I especially like your OC because I'm writing my own story with one of my own. Maybe you could look at my story and see what you think. If you do the story is called, "Young XMen: Omega Level Threat"
AVP5 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Hope to read more soon.
AVP5 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Hehehehe a Pirates of the caribbean line huh nice one.
abetirex chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Nice story..hope you can update soon!

Heh my bet is on Zak/Laura
saturnssailor chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
Cool story. I like that you have made another squad. Update soon please
Stealth Fart chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Lovin' this story. I hope you do a House of M chapter or two.
Dattatreya chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. Keep up the good work.

Zak is an interesting character...but I still have to say I like x-23 better. Have you had the chance to read Target X?
Herr Wozzeck chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
Those guys have the wrong idea... There are some that are pro-mutant.

I wonder how Ian's mother would react upon seeing the state of her son. I think she would react well to it.

Anyways, I hope that Logan and Scott can appear next time the gang strikes the two teens, because then they can be part of the institute.

As of now, Zak/Laura is my bet.

With that, I'm through with this review. Update soon!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Okay, pretty good job with this one. Any more superpowered Weapon X people?

Anyways, I'm still keeping up.
Herr Wozzeck chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
Sorry for not reviewing earlier!

Anyways, you're doing a good job developing plot. So Zach joined the institute, eh? Good times, good times. XD

Please keep updating.
rainbowpixie2112 chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
*hehe* the clock part was funny, i wish i could do that to mine. i have to get up at 6:30. :(

the fight was good and the pirates of the carribean reference was nice, i can just imagine that.

f.y.i its ma'am not mam. its short for madam but i think they would refer to her as miss.

again, lovely, lovely chapters. youre amazing.

pixie

x
Herr Wozzeck chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
More dun dun dun?

Anyways, I wish Wildfire would have just gone with Laura!

And I bet that woman works for the Brotherhood! Evil ensues!

Anyways, you did a good job with this chapter. You're developing the story fairly well (there are a couple of clich├ęs here and there, but that's just me) and other things.

So, yes, please keep updating!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Dun dun dun!

Anyways, I guess that right there is where Wildfire appears, yes?

And I knew Laura was in Weapon X! Iknewitiknewitiknewitiknewit (x infinity)

So yeah. Good job with both chapters, though you had an incomplete sentence somewhere (in the fashion that it goes like

Also, you may want to consider giving each character a paragraph for their lines. It's not incorrect not to do it, but it sure is a lot easier to understand if you do so.

That's all I have to say. Update!