Reviews for First Impressions: Haku's Training Days
phantom130 5 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
lol I love how childish Kamichi is. XD
phantom130 5 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
The sparing match was pretty interesting. I feel like Haku and Kamichi could make good friends. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Haku... I can't even BEGIN to express my hatred of... your... CUTENESS!
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
This is really excited. I really enjoyed Haku's fight. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I really liked this chapter. It seems odd though that the adults like Zabuza were captured so easily, while Haku who is still just a kid is coming up with all these really good plans. Not that I'm complaining, because Haku is bright, but I was surprised that's all.
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Even though Haku's evil, you can't help cheering him on :3
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Awesome job! I'm happy Haku got breakfast. I just can't help thinking though, I think you should have made Zabuza a little stronger and Haku perhaps a little weaker. Either way, still love it!
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOL I love the part with Haku trying to make conversation with Zabuza. I must say just from reading this story and other one of yours you're already one of my favorite writers! :D
Tani Kresembre chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Once again, Haku is probably not so talkative or friendly. I think there would be A LOT of passages, of Haku contemplating and such. Reflecting. Zabuza would probably be obsessed with Haku's power and work him harder. That's what I gathered from the anime.
Tani Kresembre chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hello. This is a good story so far. But I see Haku as being a bit quieter, and more torn about trusting someone. I think Zabuza somehow unknowingly gained Haku's trust; I mean, your father tries to kill you. I doubt you would trust another living person. Haku had to see something good in Zabuza, so maybe try to emphasize that a bit more? It's good though! :D
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
umm.. a little unrealistic. there's no way that match could've happened.

Try to make the characters say what THEY would say, not what you think they would say. No one knows their talents and weak spots when they're 7.

Yeaah, just majorly unrealistic. Kudos for finishing the fic, though.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, this is so cute!
The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Omg the greatest Haku story ever!
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 24 . 12/25/2007
long chapters are ALWAYS a good thing! thumbs up!
Jaded Delirium chapter 32 . 11/27/2007
Zabuza and Haku: Talents- S rank criminals, Expert swordsman and master of the Hyoton, and ... babysitting? What multi-talented guys :)

Haku was so sweet :). Thanks for updating!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »