Reviews for Paper Cut
Sora Inu-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*giggle* Aw, XD Neh, neh, so cute XD

Haha, that was a wonderful read, :D Thanks for the awesome bed time story XD Yay! :3
Getsurenka chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Alaga chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
lol nice
Miss L chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is cute...

Don't worry, I'm a IchiHime fan too...and I'm just curious on looking up ficcies...*blushes* er...due to dream I had about innocent Orihime and a sly Toushiro...she was giving him an innocent her apartment, watching a movie, alone, I think. I can't remember how it went exactly...but...*blushes harder* I think that something happened between them...

I mean...Hitsugaya has the wise age despite his physical appearance...

Miss "L"
Chucklestheclock chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Seriously Cute! I love the way it's written and you captured the characters personalities perfectly :D

IchiHime4Life chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
hehe..thats so cute! loved that story! could you do a lemon story of hitsugaya and hime-chan? HitsuHime comes right after IchiHime, in my writing!
kitten1596 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
kawaii so cute_
Motif chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I never thought of Hitsugaya and Orihime before til I found some fanart which really look cute. So I start with your fic. (It seems there're very few fic for this two.)
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I always wondered what a Hitsu x Orihime story would be like.

MoonlessNight126 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love this oneshot soo much, and I wish you could do more of these cute hitsuhime moments.

I really like this crack couple.

When Orihime started imagining that was really funny and how she always cuts him when he speaks.

Really well done.
Jasmin chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was so cuute! I absloutly adore this couple. I wish you could do another one soon. Even though you like Ichihime more, i'm glad i found a hitsuhime fan for change.
Lets spoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ohmahgaw, this is this cutest thing ever! o3o

Kissies and cuddles for you!
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
usually, some good fics drop a little bit in my esteem by forgetting the gigai issue.

But, wow, i forgoy about it myself here and so "he was using his gigai so it didn’t really matter" is the part which gives you the more points XD
Renji504 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was so funny yet sweet at the same time. I loved this story ...eventhow the kiss was a little to much.!
applejooze chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is my favorite line -

"..he fought the childish urge to wave the wounded finger in the air in an attempt to quell the pain.."

Not only does it flow nicely, it gave back Toshirou's innocence.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »