Reviews for Paper Cut
Daughter.Light chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was such a cute fanfic! YAY! And my compliments for keeping the characters in character!
deepmysteriousvoice chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
well done!
yuki-chanx chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aww this is so cute! I'm definately faving this!

IchiHime is my favourite too, but this pairing is pretty cute too o
imuzuok chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
kawaii story!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Pssh... Ichigo/Orihime... Damn it...

Anyway - I very much enjoyed it - too bad there's nothing about him following through with that thought huh?
Chire chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aww I loved it! This is one of my favorite Bleach couples...too bad there arnt very many stories..But I really liked yours!

Aww He wants to return the favor! .
hime chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
this is wonderful! i too love to pair up unusual character, and i think this too is very pleasing with the eye as a pair don't you think... and there personality fits each other too... _ hehehe.. i hope lots of fic will be written soon for this couple...

this is really cute and well written, can i ask for more?
drinktea chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Ahaha! This is too cute. You've got a really nice writing style that isn't overly descriptive and still manages to portray situations and actions wonderfully. And comically. Orihime's funny thoughts made me smile. The pouty look bunny suit idea will stay with me for a while. Hitsugaya's angry face is too cute to not make fun of, huh?

Congrats on winning that contest! I think it was well deserved!

- Sakura
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This was great. Very funny. I could jut imagine Hitsugaya wearing a bunny suit with a pout on his face. XD
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Very cute! I actually like this pairing occasionally. Change of pace and all that
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was marvelous! -
the first form chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
can you make another chap or story thanks for your time
SakuraInBlooming chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was really cute!
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is really cute!
IshigoLover chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
OMG it was so bloody good
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »