Reviews for Light Hearted, A Series of Fortunate Events!
policis chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
let me express my appreciation for your drabbles in completely fangirl way: !

Love ROyai stuff. brilliant.
IsmAsm chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
This is really good! Thanks for posting.
Luna Riven chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
I love them all! Especially idea C! I can't just see him dashing off with her over his shoulder with little stars or miniskirts in the background.
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You're amazing! I think I developed 2 cavaties just from part c. And I fell out of the chair from part b. He really is a good planner.
Flye chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
I really enjoyed reading this concept. You have some imagination coming up with different situations for just one topic.

Good job!

:]
Flye chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
This is fluff to the highest level. The last one was especially oozing with sweetness. THe first concept was hilarious! And devious!Roy coming up with a plan like that. I absolutely loved it!

:]
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I love concept one, idea b, what a classic! brilliantly written
Lizza-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Heh, so happy! I love it!
Dailenna chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
No lemons! Woo! Meaning I don't have to skip through it XD

I like the little hypothetical. Especially that we can see both the thoughts of him, and the thoughts of her. I love seeing all the undercurrents of meaning flowing through. Nothing with these two is ever as it seems, is it?

And the one with Havoc telling Mustang about seeing Hawkeye with some guy was funny :D I thought it was going to take the path of having been Mustang himself, but you took the less predictable path and had it actually as what was said there. Except not quite, since she wasn't there. I'm guessing the deal they had struck was "You make Mustang jealous about me, and I'll get you a date with someone"?
Dailenna chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
I found this again O_O

Would you believe that this is my first propre wander into the 'M' section? I've looked at people's favourites before, and I came in once before, but chickened out (XD) but this time I decided to take a look. And I found this! And instantly thought "I had WONDERED where this had gone off to!"

I love that first one, especially Roy's little comment:

"Not much of a girl?", Roy choked as his eyes swept over her. "Holy lord, do you have a mirror in you house?"

XD Haha. He's perving on her already :P How funny - I always knew that there had been some innate chemistry between those two since the moment they met! At least, I hoped so, anyway. The idea that they came to love each other over time is sweet, and I tend to use that one most often, but without "love at first sight" we wouldn't have this funny little line, eh?

MIA was funny :D I love that the gun is the first thing Feury notices. It's so random, and yet it means that he won't be able to get hurt for it, for which I'm grateful - Feury is too 'innocent' to die ;)

I like the one about "What's-Her-Name and Why Her Friday Sucked." Roy's desire to finish early dies with no more than the sight of Hawkeye's butt. Funny fella.

And since I missed so much, now I'm able to go straight on. Yay! But you said that you had a car crash o_0 I hope that it wasn't too bad, and that you've recovered well from it.
Kiriko2 chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Yeah! Someone else who sees the HavocxSciezka pairing. W00t! Good royai fiction, too.
i'llwait chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
haha, very cute! especially the last one. i know if i were roy i'd rather watch riza in a wet shirt as long as possible :)
i'llwait chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
very cute, especially the shirt...my girlfriend has half my shirts at any one time, and as much as i hate my wardrobe being sucked into her closet, it is adorable...and the last one is so bittersweet. Maes' last photograph...hmm...
i'llwait chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
all the better because i'm drinking it! yes! anyway, i love the second one, it's hilarious!
alphaomega1st chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
These are all so good! Please don't stop!

Unheard