Reviews for The Puzzle
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Very nice! I was confused for a moment, near the end, but soon figured it out.

You are very good at this!
BellaLegosi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i luv it its really you should defiantly make more of a oneshot out of it tho the story idea is really good!
Skippy Connor chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very good, and the match was...interesting...

Something that bothered me; when Susan was exploring her grandfathers house you said she had had her own bedroom there; remember, Susan lived with her parents until adulthood. She never lived with Death. Also, Susan would NOT be so eager to visit Death as she was here. She likes Death but she tires to ignore him in order to be as normal as possible. He can talk her into it, though.

Sorry to be so nit-picky. I liked it, although the pairing isn't really very...plausible. But I really pictured this while I was reading it and was actually...ugh, no other word for it...adorable. :) Keep up the good work!
Kleenexwoman chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Excellent story. I love how well you kept them in character, kept Susan rational and planning even when she seemed powerless. Very Susan-ish, very well done. The sex scene was very tastefully done, and I love the line about the quietness...
Cyprith chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
O.O

That was beautiful. I am in awe of your mad skillz. XD
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
For a susan/Teatime pairing, this was tasteful and pretty smokin' hot, to me. Also, I like how Susan maintains her rationality throughout the whole thing.

You picked a good setting; anywhere else, and i wouldn't have gotten so into the story...but in the realm of Death, its believeable.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
*grin* I seriously think I've found my new favorite pairing. Not sure this quite holds up to SpamWarrior's 'In Dreams' in my mind, but it's darn close. It is a oneshot, after all, so I guess there's really no need to explain Teatime's presence. Susan's reaction was good, and the puzzle gambit was love; thanks for sharing :D
Ieyre chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
YAY. Best pairing ever. So weird and creepy...after seeing the movie I've become...fascinated by them.
SUSAN chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
WOW! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT!
SpamWarrior chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh, I LIKE. It's nice to finally see Susan/Teatime fic out there-there's been a sad, sad dearth of it until now, and this one is very well done. You've managed to keep them both in character, which is more than I can claim, and you've created enough electricity between them to charge a cell phone. Brilliantly done. :)
Tokyo Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Nice hehe! I always though I NEEDED T/S AWSOME THANK YOU!
grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
aw..i have a fetish for susan/teatime and there were no good smutty bits to keep me happy! it's alright i just dont really understand it.
LittleMissPadfoot chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wow, *shivers*

He reacted with lightning speed, pinning her arms to her sides and forcing her back against the bookshelves in one fluid movement.

Too late, Susan realised how deceptively strong he was.

The warm weight of his body was pressed against her, immovable as rock and much more solid than any ghost.
searingidolatry chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great fic, strong Teatime voice and lovely to see any Teatime fic, let alone Teatime/Susan
Peregrinus Adamantis chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I love you!

Yay! S/T *grins*

Only crit is that it Jonathan, rather than Jonathon... but i'm obssessed...