Reviews for Secrets, Loyalty, and the Very Best of Betrayals
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is actually pretty good for a first fanfic. Some spelling and grammar errors here and there, but other than that, it's fine. I'm surprised this story hasn't gotten more reviews, actually, seeing how long it's been published. Anyway, I like the plot and I hope you'll keep writing.
L.C.Candle chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Congratulations on creating your first Fanfiction! But, if you are going to do a twist off of someone else's work on you really should ask for their permission first. :)

-L.
Princess Pirates chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is a goof story so far update soon :)
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Writing fanfiction is loads of fun. I know this. That’s why I have tons of stories. However, what makes fanfiction fun, is coming up with your own nifty ideas, and sharing them. But if you’re ripping off other people’s work, you’re not being creative, your being a jerk. Kay? Get your own ideas.
LostInItsDeadlights chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
u made a mistake; jasper has blonde hair not black
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I liked it. However, Jasper's hair is supposed to be blonde, I believe. Just thought I would point that out. Anyways, please update soon.
theloserhobbs chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
coolio. love is in the future air
museoftwilight chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Really good story. Update Soon!
Skye14 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
whoa i like it well considering its kinda like emiliewhoas story i have to come on yours is really good too keep it up.
Dazzled1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
THis is really good! you should def. continue!