Reviews for Human Monkey Mambo
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Bummer that you've stopped this, but I understand your reasons for doing so. I often find that my own thoughts get scattered, and I sometimes have a hard time sticking with an idea.
T420000 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Love this story please update soon
Fastern chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Oh, hey, not bad. At first I was a little peeved at some grammar errors and the POV jump in earlier chapters, but that seems to have improved by the third chapter. I can see you haven't updated this for - what - two years? But the chapters I have seen are pretty good. I like how you made Gibson more modest then the rest - it's really quite adorable. Character interactions were on the spot.

Good story. If you ever do update, I'll be reviewing.
Aldrea945 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
This is hilarious! I hope you will continue with this. I'm really into the monkeys turning into humans to let you know. But keep being really cool and a great auther.

**(-: Aldrea945 ;-)**
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Aw, I wanted to know what happens! Oh well...Good story anyway.
suzyq85 chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Alright!(that's meaning awesome)
gemstone11 chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
gasp they're weepy emo monkies
gemstone11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
*busts out laughing*
Kittyfan12 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
Please continue the story! I think it's awsome. It captures the depth of them turning into humans, yet it's not too deep. You're really talented and I think the plot line is great so far. If you can't remember where you were going with the plot and story then make up a new path for it. I really think this is too good of a story to discontinue. please continue it. Oh and just so you know, I will read other stories you write/ have written.
Khamaat chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
It’s kind of sad that you’re leaving this fanfic, but I guess you can’t force a story unto someone. Love the interactions between the members, and the way you made them feel ‘human’ emotions. Great Spova! And Nova isn’t too girly! –Salutes-

Can’t wait for any new stories you post up.

Esinololly chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
WHOO! I love this story! It's a shame you're kind of dropping it though..but let me tell you! When I feel like I'm loosing steam on a fanfic, I simply play around on the "writer block" fanfiction, you know? Like a filler, kinda. Since this is "humor" fanfic, you can make the next chapter as like just a chappie to explore deeper into their new human personalities and tap more into the relatioships between the cuties, you know? ;3 Have fun with it and don't be afraid! Eventually, you'll probably pick up enough steam to remember OR make up another direction of plotline for this ficcy 3

Now then, this is definatly going into my faves- I really hope you'll pick it up again someday!
Kittie1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
I love this! Keep up the good work! Someone should really do fanart for this...
Layla Fairy chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Your back yay! *hugs* Shame you are not going to continue but i'll look for your new stuff _
Netbug-Archive chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
This is a bad fic to read late when somebody is sleeping near you. Avoiding laughing at the spova stuff was HARD.

It's a bummer you may not continue this. Maybe you could find another writer to adopt it? It's better than leaving it there. Just a suggestion.

“She’s kind of cute as a human, don’t you think?”

“Kid, don’t even go there,”

That was WIN. :D
KozueNoSaru chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Aw, what fun. Gibby and Nova's convo, Chiro and Sprx's talk-loved them. The Spova fans would be proud _