Reviews for Watching from Above
Ale chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Ahaha! This chapter was hilarious! I loved it :D
Ale chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
The stories are getting longer :D Yay!

I thought the idea of Gojyo buying something for Sanzo was a bit strange, but cute. I think he must have had an ulterior motive :P
The part with Goku holding the paper very far away was my favorite part. I like your sense of humor.
Ale chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This is such an adorable collection of stories. I have loved them all so far :3 My favorite so far was the one with Sanzo and the ladybug (such a cute idea), but they are all really good!
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Hey there! Oh goodness. Yes. I have to review this story the more I look at it. All the chapters have been darn hilarious! My favourite chapter was the one where Goku named the fish "Sanzo" - I was laughing throughout my food while reading it.

Besides, it's a good idea to mix Gaiden and Saiyuki together - Kanzeon inside the story just adds more humor to it - pure genius! All I can say is, well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Forgive me for not reviewing after so many days since adding this fic to my favs.

I've always been a big Saiyuki fan, and your fic here is all its heartwarming bits and playful pieces bottled in one!

The characters are not OOC (which auto qualifies this story as a favourite list candidate hehe). The storyline thus feels real.

Well done.
Twilight DeLucca chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
This is the cutest fanfiction I have ever read in my life. I wish you would so a sequel to it. I love it! _
Taira Yukiko chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
wow nice chapter loved it very much :D
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
AW! This chapter is full of cuteness with Goku and Sanzo! LOVE IT! This whole thing is really fantastic! It makes me so happy! I even read parts of it over the phone to my friend, where we both enjoyed your humor and, well, Saiyuki! Awesome job!

Best lines!

"He was starting to consider the possibility of introducing his head to the desk repeatedly." LOL!

"Because Genjo Sanzo would not be defeated by a bowl of peach soup, and most of all, because Genjo Sanzo was a bigger softie than he would ever admit." Indeed!

"he too suffered the rage of the banana peel of doom" HAHA oh noes!

"Hakkai sighed; his babysitting job became very challenging sometimes." Haha, of course!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This story is hands-down FANTASTIC! I have laughed out loud and squeed respectively for both the absolutely hilarious and really really cute moments in this story! All of the Saiyuki men are wonderfully in character and this story is fabulously entertaining! This is amazing and I can't wait to read more!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This story is very cool and fun but sadly it had to end...
Waifine chapter 28 . 4/13/2009
Aw, and the one time Sanzo actually gave him a choice too. XD

Your stories are all wonderful
Waifine chapter 23 . 4/13/2009
This is to bloody cute!
Waifine chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
XD Fun stuff, Konzen having the problems of growth. Also, it was funny with all the hugging

Yey! hide behind the marshal!
Waifine chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
Between Konzen's apron, his protective reflex towards Goku, his protective 'nephew' gene, and his awesome apron-to-be-repeated, this story was an Epic Win. :D
Waifine chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
"By one twist of fate or anything one day the golden haired man before him would become very trigger happy."

Now /that/ line was utterly golden.