Reviews for Watching from Above
Waifine chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
The last line was an utter and incandescent winner.
Waifine chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
'An annoying yet caring voice,' I love the relationship between Sanzo and his guardian-angel-auntie.

I love how you wrote that Hakkai's eyes screamed innocents. I don't knwo why. I just found that amusing.

And, again, this story was worth gold in sweetness.
Waifine chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
This story was fantastic. I love how, when Goku first mentions that he's growing a flower, he finished off 'and I will put it on your desk.' That was just too adorable and fantastic and was perfect!

And the deja vu was also really, really heartwarming, considering what Sanzo then did for Goku.
Waifine chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
This was adorable. I love how Sanzo took care of Goku's fear of 'the monster!' Wonderful
moony the chupz chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
:o except that one cannot catch twice the same cold... Physically impossible...
Waifine chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
The end to this was beautiful.
Waifine chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
I love this story. The blend of the cold and the 'Sun' and Sanzo's resolve to protect Goku was wonderful.
Waifine chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Because the best place to hide a gift for your crush is under your mentor's pillow. -_- Joy to Goku's reasoning.

Sanzo and a plushi is as fantastic as Sanzo and a kitty

And Gojyo was teasing him. HA!
Waifine chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
This chapter is awesomeness in a nutshell!XD Oh the laughs. I swear, it would be hilarious of anything of this sort ever appeared in the manga or anime.
Waifine chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Konzen almost seems like a kid too, using the goddess as a shield! XD Love it.

Also, I forgot to say it, but I thought your Sanzo reading Goku to sleep was actually oddly in character (at least for anime Gensomaden, which is the only episode season I acknowledge really).
Waifine chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I love the deja ju. This was just too cute! HA!
Waifine chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
XD Oh. My God. Story two... XD The thought of Konzen having to deal with a child's innocents and his aunts gags both in one is just to hilarious!
Waifine chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
All I can say is that the first chapter is utterly blissful, and I'll soon be reading more.

"And you make such a wonderful daddy" - Merciful Goddess to Konzen.
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, that's so sweet. ' Sanzo acts like father. XD I love them!
Naruta13 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
lmao that mad emy day hahaha when i saw that it was carved o na rock i had the feelign it was that xD lol so funy i imagine the rock talking to him, lol now we know who his father is rofl
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »