Reviews for Watching from Above
Sarah chapter 28 . 1/28/2008
That was hysterical! Talk about reverse psychology! Sanzo is certainly brilliant! I adore this chapter mainly for that last little bit between Sanzo and Goku - classic! There's nothing more tempting than what we can't have! I really enjoyed this one and I look forward to the next chapter!
Sarah chapter 27 . 1/27/2008
Lovely to read one of these chapters again - I've missed them! This one is especially cute! I love how much effort Sanzo put in trying to find the cause of Goku's fears (protective daddy anyone?) Of course classic moment when it's discovered what the true source of the noise is! Well done on a brilliant chapter and I look forward to reading the next one!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 27 . 1/27/2008
I like it.
imperia chapter 27 . 1/26/2008
I'm glad you updated it! this was a really cute chapter.
Imina chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Okay. This chapter was just a hoot! I'm glad you have so many more for me to read!
Imina chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This was a great chapter! I loved the fact that while it was brief you still kept both Goku and Sanzo in character. And the father's day storyline...I hadn't considered that before! What a great piece of writing! Keep it up and...oh...wait...there is still more in this piece that needs reading! Yay!
Sarah chapter 26 . 11/13/2007
This was absolutely brilliant - the best laugh I've had a for a while! Sanzo realising what it was that he had said was a killer! Poor Goku, poor sweet, innocent little Goku! Thanks for such a wonderful chapter! And lovely to read you again!
aiel chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
hehe...they should just give up.
aiel chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
aw... that's so sweet of sanzo
aiel chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
O.O goku's so cute when he ask what time of the month means...
aiel chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I agree of sanzo being a father figure to goku!

hehe..Im getting tired of fics that makes them gay. no offense for the yaoi fans...
BlackWolfHowling chapter 25 . 7/11/2007
Sanzo's a lame actor. Kinda funny. He could have gotten the point across much sooner if he'd just asked what the problem was from the get-go. Great story.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 24 . 7/11/2007
This one was kinda funny, but not so much.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 23 . 7/11/2007
Cute. I think it's kinda funny that Sanzo got on to Goku about not knowing how to use the computer when he's an incompetant with it as well. I also liked the foreshadowing bit. I guess if it hasn't happened yet it would be amusing. I liked this one.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 22 . 7/11/2007
The second I saw the bit about Sanzo trying to stare the problem away I knew what it was. So now it's Sanzo's turn to have zit issues, then. This one wasn't as funny as the other ones, but I'll live.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »