Reviews for Even The Strong Won't Survive
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Absolutely amazing. They shifts in time sequence make this very interesting-each new line makes me stop and think before I move onto the next one. Yet, it all flows together so seamlessly...like they were just MEANT to be in random order. Brilliant job, I loved this. I hope to see more Axel Kairi from you, because this relationship was captured beautifully.
J. R. Pharoah chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
kairel is so very smexy and you incorporatetd their sexy side and their jokey side and their sweet side all in one which made me so very happy. ahh kairel, they are just too hot. or maybe its just axel.

annyways this was greata for really, you had ther characters down so yah, i shall go see what other things you have written.

wolfie
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Ohmygoshiloveyou.

That was the best Kairel I've read in...well, EVER.

It was sexy and Axel and Kairi and...OHMYGOSH IT WAS AWESOME.

Cookies
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
OMG. THIS.

YOU POSTED THIS.

AND I JUST NOW SAW IT?

-read it on LJ and really hoped it'd be on FFnet someday so she could stalk it easier.-

Best Kairel sentences evar fo srsly. I swear. Omg. D:

-BRAIN EXPLOSAGE.-

[/obsessing]

I don't even know which my favourite is. I probably do but I'm too lazy to look. I love them all.

Constance.
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I love your nitty-gritty style, it's just raw and poignant and sarcastic. It's got this odd spicy flavouring to it and I love that, it was definitely fitting to Axel's playful nature.

- TBP
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
There's a hole in his head/heart where the rain gets in,

How the dancing flames've been worn so strange/thin

A perverted dance/laugh in red and black

When the lights go on/out, she changes tack.

Little scraps, little scrapes...few good things come without punishment, you know? I think I...I think this makes sense.
Vixen2004 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
OMGOSH! War paint! I inspired the great xsyntheticsmile with my war paint idea! Oh my gosh-MY LIFE HAS MEANING NOW! (You have no idea just how loud I squealed when I read that line. It broke the sound barrier, I believe.)

This was just devine. I practically devoured this thing. It was so poetic and so eccentric and so profound and practically oozing Axel out of every line...you truely mastered the man's stream of conciousness and MY WORD it was a pleasure to read.

And you made KAXEl friggin cannon! How amazing is that?

You do know what you have to do now, right? You must write an elaborate multi chapter counterpart expanding on every one of the sentences in this list fiction. I am practically starving for more on this couple now (gosh darn you) and now you've got me hooked and addicted and craving and I NEED my Kaxel cocaine! Do not deprive this from me! Vixen will cry!

I do not need to tell you how wonderful your word choice was or how you managed to say so MUCH with so LITTLE. I don't need to commend you for your fantastic characterization or your fluid continuity. You already know your dialogue was well placed and Axel's witty little conceits are worthy of adoration by fangirls everywhere.

You MUST know these things already. So I do not need to say them. Heh.

Bottom Line: This was unbelievable and going straight on Vixen's favorite list. You're already on my favorite author's list, otherwise I'd add you twice.

The only thing I can think to complain about is simply:

WHY DON'T YOU WRITE MORE? WHY WHY WHY?

Ah. This was amazing. I am blown away.
XxRibbons and LacexX chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I loved that it was so creative and I love how you used 50 words and linked them to Axel and Kairi!
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I'm realyy late.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you got how much I loved it when I commented on le LJ, but since you're so spesho, I'll do it again. :D

This piece of writing is absolutely friggin' awesome.

The sprinkles on my ice-cream, the cats' meow, the colors on the rainbow...!

:3 It's all so consistent too, even if there are 50 different themes. It's easy for me to read, and each and every sentence is amazingly written.

You are also awarded 10 points for making me fall in love with Kaixel.

Anyway; I'm going to fave this one-shot.
poo master chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
KAIXEL (BEHIND THE SCENES) CANON RULES.

Hahah, #40 and #06 are my favorites.
k o u s e n chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I held off on reading this, but I'm not sure why D:

Can't you like...go back and add 50 more? D:

It's so awesome & I love it & [ILYOMG.] & whoa. O:

I really don't know what to say because I'm speechless and I think I'm gonna have to dedicate something to you because this is just so friggin awesome :D

[ Faves the hell out of it ]

[ shelby; ]
twilighttries chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Excellent. Amazing. You're so good. If I could write half as well as you do, I'd be a happy camper.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
ahahaha A KAIXEL.

and it's like. canon? wow. o_o;

though i'd prefer a AU kaixel, i still think this ficceh is good (: like yuh!

AND I LOVE #SHADOW ;; :D

it's awesome 3

hahaha. you're still on hiatus? BAD YOU. xDD;;

gee. but this is better than nothing, i guess. and felia hopes you'll publish more & more & more kaixel ficts. who knows, maybe you can get me into kaixel!

you pwn ffshiznat *random*

write more, doodlie! ilu

(ps. i've sent you the lyrcis through PM. OR. you can find it on my lj xD ? and i've published the entry xD;)

MCHLV; 3 felia.
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
this was a great great GREAT kaixel.

i love it. seriously.

it was creative and you didn't have it

ooc (like someone we know XD)

great job!

[ loren ]
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Kairi&Axel, goddamn you people for getting me so addicted,

but i love you for it.