Reviews for You're All I Want For Christmas
loved this chapter :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
Wonderful, wonderful story. I had tears in my eyes when Harm gave Sarah the dollhouse. I am sad to hear that there won't be any more Rabb family stories for a while-if at all-because I really love reading about them. You are an amazing writer.
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
great story.
Lori chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Whoever wrote that should be pistol-whipped! LOL I absolutely LOVE the Rabb family stories, and I am disappointed that there won't be any for a while. You have been giving us what TPTB on the show couldn't (wouldn't). Thanks for all the stories.
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Absolutely amazing! I'm sorry to see this end! You are a wonderful writer, and I look foreard to reading more of your stories!
Lu78 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
I loved the ending. Just perfect for them. thanks for writing it.
aserene chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
I love it! Fantastic job! Fantastic story! All those wonderful memories! I can't wait for more from this Rabb bunch!
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
I simply loved this but am heartbroken that you are moving away from the Rabb family. You have written them so well and I want to thank you for sharing your unbelievable talent with us :)
Another Tracy chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Doc, I think this was just lovely - and I LIKE sappy! We all need a little sweetness & light, and you did a fine job with this. Thanks, as always, for sharing your gift with us.

All the best,

Tracy(not Jean)
JBTaylor chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL, I have so much enjoyed this story. I hope in the future you will write more, love the fanfic world of the Rabbs. You are a incredible writer and I am sure anything you write will be great. I happen to love the fluff. Real life is just enough to live it. My thanks to you for all the hours of wonderful reading you you, JBT
michelle UK chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
You might have warned me i needed a box of tissues for this chapter, it was great. Sorry it's ended, look after those cheeky pets! lol
McRose chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
A sweet and sentimental finale. Hope 2007 - ops - 2014 is a very good year for H&M and the little RabMacs - I'll keep an eye out for them at University Town Centre! Janlaw (1/2 of Mcrose)
ColieMacKenzie chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Dear Doc,

thank you so much for this wonderful and warm family story! I laughed, I cried, I smiled... I simply enjoyed! I for one would read every new installment of the Rabb family you can come up with - I really love them and would have a hard time letting them go completely.

That said, I will read anything else you will write as well (a different genre, I'm intrigued!), because your writing and imagery are wonderful - the name doc100 promises good storylines, real emotions and shipper happiness (not to mention great food, lol)!

Thank you, again, for sharing your memories and wrapping them in a Harm and Mac tale for all of us to enjoy!
nahane chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
I've loved the stories with this family, and though I can't say I'm not sad to see them go, I look forward to what's coming next. :D Great story.