Reviews for Straight From The Heart
Kryptocow chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Aw, Raven. / I love how she meant to break his heart, but just couldn't quite go through with it.

Interesting to see all the perspectives of the different Titans. Loved the little bit of Cy/Star, I not-so-secretly ship them. ;
gothchik chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
sweet.
gothchik chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
cystar?that is so super 's like her never shows any more love than brother/sister ,poor tsk tsk.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Call me weird, but I can actually see both Beast Boy and Starfire's points of view. As for Cyborg, I truly do feel sorry for Victor. Even Kole quickly became a girl that he couldn't have, seeing as how she and Jericho eventually became an item. It always seems that he is somewhat destined to be alone when compared to everyone else, that his powers really are something of a curse when it comes to interacting with the rest of the world.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
That was really cute. You did a very good job writing BB's thoughts on his past and his relationship with Raven. Really loved the last few lines of dialogue...very cute. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Hrm...cute idea. I can see this being very interesting as you go through the Titan's roster. Can't wait for BB and Raven's chapters since they're my fav characters/couple. Keep up the good work!