Reviews for Youngest Channeler
Caver Floyd chapter 1 . 1/26
Recently caught the hype for the future TV show which brought me back here. Still the best WoT fanfiction. Hopefully the show will bring in new readers and writers as creative as you.
Caver Floyd chapter 64 . 7/21/2019
Just reread the series, so I decided to go back through and reread some of the best WoT fanfics. I don’t think I left a review when I first read this, but this is an extremely well written story. The characters are intriguing and the plot is going somewhere. Thanks for writing, even if it is unfinished.
Dragons and Dragons chapter 64 . 11/22/2016
Interesting...
Do you know, Renard in French means fox. That name really fits him.
This is well written. A touching story about an autistic girl in a fantasy world. I love it.
Lairenna chapter 64 . 9/9/2016
I'm sad you stopped updating this 4 years ago, but I just wanted to say this has been beautifully and brilliantly written. You capture Tar Valon amazingly and the characters wonderfully.
krista chapter 64 . 8/4/2016
More! More!
Jessica chapter 64 . 8/20/2014
Wow.

So I read the entire story over the span of 4 days. It's amazing!

I enjoy your portrayal of Ghed very much, and Sildane; I love their friendship. It's beautiful.

I also enjoy all of the little tidbits and nods to our, ahem, "current age" very fun! But I can't wait to figure out the mysterious book that Ghed has-I'm dying of curiosity! Also, I hope to see more of the "baddies" they can be such interesting characters.

Other notes: your writing is very good, I see few grammatical errors and typos. I feel very engaged as I'm reading-you strike just the right note in your descriptions, without being overly flowery or delving into purple prose.

I hope to see more of this story! I can't wait for Ghed's next chapter. :)
Murazor chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
The fic is overall quite well written and skilfully captures the tone of Wheel of Time, and therefore certainly worthy of recommendation in spite of it being unfinished.

In regards to the character of Ghed, I appreciate the effort you put in making a non-standard POV character, although I must say that the glimpses we get in her POV sections regarding her neural disorder do not seem particularly realistic to me.

Oh well. The story was well worth reading and I enjoyed it.

Thanks for your effort.
enymeno chapter 64 . 10/17/2013
Ghed is easily one of my favourite characters in fanfiction, and I respect you immensely for managing to write from the viewpoint of a non-neurotypical character without descending into the tired tropes that most authors seem to fall back on.

Renard also gave me a laugh, he's definitely an entertaining villain and his interactions with Nordel (who I also really like, a Warder, and an OC at that, with character depth is definitely not common in WoT fanfiction) are just great to read.

Rayanne was also interesting, and is definitely one of my favourite Aes Sedai in canon or fanfiction.

All in all, your story is excellent. I'd rank it pretty highly amongst all the fanfictions I've read, and among stories which heavily involve OCs I'd have to say it's just about the best. It's a real pity that it appears to be dead, but I'll favourite and watch in case of glorious necromancy.
Xiaou Nem chapter 64 . 8/21/2013
This is a very moving story from a completely unique perspective. I like Ghedlyn, Selinde and Rayanne very much. I'd love to see what discoveries Ghedlyn can make and how she and Selinde develop with time.
I don't think I have ever read a story from the perspective of someone from a neurominority before (well, except for the incident with the dog in the nighttime). It is very engaging, and very different and I'd love to find out more from her unique perspective of the world.
Oaktree1998 chapter 63 . 7/15/2013
I love this little cat's cradle thing you have going on here.

Please update! I'm desperate! This is honestly my favorite WoT fanfic out there - you develop your characters really well and the plot is great! I am absolutely in love with Ghedlyn. You need to write another chapter!
Topomouse chapter 64 . 5/11/2013
This story is very very good. I really hope continue it soon.
Mary chapter 64 . 4/17/2013
I read this whole story and really enjoyed it. I encourage you to continue this story when you have time.
Oaktree1998 chapter 64 . 1/26/2013
This story is wonderful. I'm really enjoying the depth of characters that you're developing. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE update!
LordsFire chapter 64 . 9/13/2012
This story has been one of the most well-crafted and deep-hearted character stories I've ever found, both within and without fanfiction. On top of that, it's WoT, a fandom hurting for good fanfiction.

You are an excellent author, and I dearly hope you continue this story.
Ranglar chapter 63 . 8/5/2012
I forgot to mention how much I liked the way you used Kenshin's speech patterns for Ghedlyn. It really fit somehow.