Reviews for Crying in the Dark
prasanjit chapter 4 . 4/4
nice story ...waiting for the next chaper..:-) :-) :-)
Fantasmagoria chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Bien chapter. update soon
KazenoYaiba chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Great chap. Now that was a showdown. I liked how you delved on the characters state of mind on this chap. The fight was ...Epic. Update soon.
Zorian chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Already another chapter within a week? Man, I'm liking this change. Haha. I hope you continue adding this great effort into your other stories as well. Anyways, this chap was so fucking awesome...I mean come on...Sasuke vs. Naruto rematch did not disappoint...not one bit, did it disappoint. It was intense, and just beautifully written. Update soon. Talk to you later man.
Blackout chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Good chap. Hope you update this story soon
KazenoYaiba chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Brilliant chap. You captured what is Kyuubi Naruto so well. It was amazing to read. The power struggle, the emotions being felt, the urgency to end it. Naruto and Sakura. Great stuff.
KazenoYaiba chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Damn, that battle was awesome. It flowed so smoothly, and the details were written down to a T making it worthwhile to read. I could really just picture it in my head. I'm serious. Great chap.
KazenoYaiba chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
An amazing start. You captured Naruto perfectly in my opinion, the inner turmoil in finding out about part of his heritage and focusing on that. You took it to whole another level when you kept him resentful of the Fourth, which is great. I think the manga passed over it too quickly, never exploring in full detail what was going through Naruto's mind. I like it. Great job.
Shaman chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Gotta say, good job on this story. The war is sick. A lot is happening and it's well paced. Anyways keep up the great work.
RacerXH chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Pretty sweet story. The action is freaking awesome, the play by play, the brutality of the fight in general. You have a real talent on that. Can't wait for the next chap.
Quathis chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Welcome back, and with an intense battle chapter as well. Very nice. A battle is a great place to show people's emotions and just about everyone got in on it. Quite the rematch between Sasuke and Naruto, with a climatic cliffy that leaves me wanting more. Until next time.
dphysicist chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Man I was all into this story now I can't wait till the next chapter.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
cant wait for more chapters.
icekrim91 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
very cute but very interesting indeed. Can't wait to read more from it
Rocketz4Life chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Damn, I found a badass story in the making. Hope you update this one soon. From your update rate it doesn't seem likely. Well good luck anyways.