Reviews for Spiral
Saya chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Wow! It's amazing please finish it! And hurry please! I might die if you don't! I love it and plese finish! But maybe you could put more SasuSaku in it? But anyways I love it and great job!

Please oh please finish!
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
lovve this story! one of my absolute favs! can't wait for the next chapter! I'm anxious to see when Sadako's secret is revealed!
hollywood-135 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
O! I love your story! I've been looking for a good Sasusaku and this just takes the CAKE! AWESOME!

Can't wait for more!

*~Holly :D
MsAtilla chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Soo cute /

Please upload more as soon as possible! :D

It makes me soo happy!
Jiade-103 chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read this. Homework is a drag.

Umm, you changed your style... again. It's cool. I like both the styles. This chapter was... pretty good. A little here and there on the details and it jumped around alot. Kinda seems like your getting lazy. Tisk Tisk. *laughing* .

I'm glad you finally updated! Spiral is fantastic, one of my favourites. But maybe you should take your time and make the next chapters longer and more intimate. This seemed almost like filler chapter. Great GREAT idea's though. There's so many good moments and idea's in here.

Hey, I can't wait to see what happens next. Just cause something has to happen... right? You've aced Sdaoko. But Now I think you should start developing the other characters better. Everyones changing... so they're characteristics are changing.

- Jiade 103
Little Minamino chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Done as in the story's done? Oh...That's kind of sad. It was a good story though I was kind of hoping to see Sadako's secret found out. If you just meant that the chapter is done then: Yatta! Either way you've done a great job. Keep up the good work!
ErinHerz chapter 7 . 2/21/2009

You updated! D

I liked this chapter and I laughed when you used Ueda's name in the text xD
sillimiss chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
love it more and more

can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
kattylin chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
wonder what happens when sado-chan's secret's unveiled XD
CagedHeart chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
OMG! I was going throw so many emotions reading this! It's like i'm actually watching it on TV! I like how you did the months and the year pasted by with out making it seem boring. it was really great actually! But i'm really sad for Naruto, i hope he's starting to accept and move on. It makes me really said. However, the Emo Prince comment was so perfect. I had to point and laugh! Great Chapter! UPDATE
angelaurora7777 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I love it!

Poor Naruto, i wish he could find his happy ending with Hinata.

I love the whole family scene of Sakura, Sasuke and Sadako.

The thunderstorm scene where Sadako realizes it is the same day that Sasuke left

That was powerful.

Amazing job.
Blue Wallpaper chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
Oh, I really did like it. The foreshadowing (even though it probably wasn't *that* intentional I could see it), you executed things. Typically I like a chapter about a certain set of time, but I enjoyed having a snapshot of an event each month. And DJ Tenten? Pretty cool idea!

Hmm...the relationship triangle that's still going on is still interesting; will Naruto realize Hinata's feelings fairly soon? And how/why would Sakura allow herself to be kidnapped?
Strange Amairaini XIII chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
* Applauds * this chapter was so good! Great Job!
Lunexis Hunter chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
hey it's me Death Flower Sakura (changed name) anyway finally some new chappie! Plz update soon it was great!
Strange Amairaini XIII chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
YAY! It was a long chapter! When is Sasuke or Sakura gonna figure out about Sadako's past?
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »