Reviews for Ways to Annoy Lord Voldemort
The Bickering Kingdom chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Burst into his office shout "Theres a stampede of mad alien bunnies approaching. Run for your lives!"

It would been so awesome if someone had done that in the books
The Bickering Kingdom chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
I really want to try 68
The Bickering Kingdom chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I often imagine what would happen if Death Eaters ever attempted to do things like this would Voldemort let slide because he needs them or kill them.
Sir Velveteen chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
I love you -hugs- Rofl, this made the rest of my day. ( Even though I'm a Voldemort fangirl. ) 3 -Taku
x-Oscena-x chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Hahaha, ALL hilarious. I choked on my spaghetti- and I'm NOT even kidding! XD
SoScreamLouderNow chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
You had number 4 in the first Chappie already
JazRox chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
This is funny! really funny.

LOL LOL Write more
everchanging-evertrue chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
88. Cook a big dinner for the deatheater meeting. When he comes in say "thats not for you" and give him a plate with a slice of bread and cheese and continue eating your big dinner with the other deatheaters.

jerk. what a scary santa clause that would be
everchanging-evertrue chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
botox?
everchanging-evertrue chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
of course the british arecoming. oh wait, they were already there. i just got that. #40 is mean
SpiritWeaver chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
ha ha this was so funny lol!
free-birds fly at midnight chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
lol

4. Act out a scene from Potter Puppet Pals with one of your friends when Lord Moldybut starts ranting about how to kill Potter.

5. Constantly poke him when your bored, and when he asks you to stop point at whatever is next to you.

6. Sing 'Oh Tommy Boy' in the middle of a death eater meeting and dedicate it to him.

7. Give him a wig for Christmas and insist he wear it.

8. Die the wig blue, his robes pink, his wand yellow, paint his room a bright Gryffindor red, and put a tye-dye sign on his bedroom door announcing that the Fluffy Bunny Rainbow King lives in there.

9. Insist on calling him Fluffy Bunny Rainbow King, Fluffy Bunny King, Rainbow King, Bunny Rainbow King, Kingie, Rainbow Voldie, or anything else like that.

10. Giggle while your running for your life, and constantly mock him by saying things like, "My grandma has better aim than you."
Mufasa Lives On chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Yay! I have my name on the internet! Thank you so much.

I have another one:

2. Refer to Voldemort as 'The Green Blob' 'cause he's green.

3. When he yells at you, put anything you may have at hand over your head and scream 'It's Erupting!'
believeinmagic14 chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
omg this was so funny! i was laughing the entire time. good job!
Mufasa Lives On chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Quote: 44. Say, "Voldie-poo, you ever thought of buying a wig. I suggest a blonde one, then it would match your intelligence" I CAN LAUGH CAUSE I;M BLONDE! AT LEAST I THINK IM ALLOWED TO...