Reviews for You know you read too much Hp when:
Oh my god, I am literally doing #81 right now
Jakob1Zane1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
number 31 works for me
kryptokrystalinne chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
In reference to number 39 I stock up on silver jewelry and items in case I meet fenrir greyback lol
Marie E. Brooke chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I decided to check out some of your older stories to see how they differed in quality. This certainly was different, but I liked it all the same. Very funny, and startlingly true (At first, I scoffed at the silliness of this...until remembering a rather embarrassing phase I went through when I tried to cast spells with sticks.)

There are a few mistakes, however. On 19, you misspell "career" and on 7 you use the plural form of "actress" instead of the possessive, but I understand this was from a while back, so it shouldn't matter too much. :)

anyways, cool story! Nice to know you still wrote in the days. :)

By my enchanted quill,
Marie E. Brooke
C chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
According to this, I haven't read to much harry potter ;)
iamsoawesome chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
I actually have two black bunnies named Fred and George...the only way you can tell them apart is because George has a little white spot on his chin.
KITTYCAT101 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
you still check the mail for your letter everyday, even though you're fifteen and have just about given up hope.
you have lots of trouble deciphering real life from the dream life in Harry Potter inside your head, and when questioned by shrinks/parents/friends, say you refuse to get better because the life in your head is soooo much better.
Make your own Quidditch team, and force your friends to join. make sure to hold tryouts, even though you'll have already chosen their positions.
you have perverted dreams about the HP characters.
you jump and shriek and pass out whenever HP is mentioned, wondering why your parents are no longer worried about this because it happens all the time.
iamafatcat chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
try this one: you read the books to your little sibling. in one night. and then feign innocence when they can't stay awake for the next week.
You insist to people that you are dating Fred and George. Yes, both of them. muggles, sheesh.
thegreatpumpkin2 chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
omg, this is sooo funny and sooo true. I actually snorted when I read this, and I don't do that. and how exactly do you know so much about me? stalker.
thegreatpumpkin chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
Leanne is Katie Bell's friend and dorm mate.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
you've repeated several of these...and I was very scared to realize that most of these things are true...
whichnerd1864 chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
I cried
sfox88 chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
It was sweet, but it closed the coffin on any possibility of there being a sequel centered around the same characters.
sfox88 chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Black, same as his father and grandfather. I'm guessing the other answer is ginger?
(Hufflepuff)