Reviews for Digimon: Blaze of Glory
natcat5 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw, poor davis! He's an annoying little twerp (twerp, that's a funny word), but he didn't deserve to be kicked from kingdom to come!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
I really like your story so far, but I have something to tell you: *Ahem*, WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND UPLOAD IT: I think it's been what? 5 months now? Anyway. PLEASE. I hate seeing unfinished stories.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Hmm... I'll be honest. It's not too bad. TRhe formatting needs some work but it's actually not a bad story so far. Also, try using commas (or highlighting some sentences in bold) to separate thoughts from spoken word. Other than that, it's off to a good start.
moonangel511 chapter 16 . 2/6/2009
Well I have read all of your fanfic today. And all I can say is great job and it is really funny especially the end of this chapter. At the beginning, I really didn't think you would have just let TK and Tai die that quick. So when you brought out the two warmons I knew it was them immediately. So great fanfic and I can't wait for the next chapter.
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
that was a new chapter and it was good and a hope you update again soon
thunderbird chapter 16 . 1/20/2009
That was great! Are you planning to up the rating or just do something like they go to bed together then wake up the next day? I can't wait to read more though either! Please update soon!
inuyashadigimonforever chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
U BETTER BRING THEM BACK tear tear tear

althought u write really good storys

ROCK ON
TehBot chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
Enjoying this so far! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter.

One thing, you made Tai a freaking GENIUS! Not bad or anything just really unexpected.

Well anyways continue!
Lord Pata chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
Whoa, new looks for Tai and TK and I can see Sora and Kari really love that new look on them lol

It's been a while since you last updated man, is good to see you updating again, this is really good, it will be interesting seeing the other digidestined fused with the other warmons
TehBot chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
Great chapter! Keep 'em up! Can't wait for the next one! Sorry for the later review.
digifreak880 chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
this was a great chapter! Keep up the amazing work. :]
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
Awesome! Cool! I hope you can update soon! Seriously you have a great story please continue!

Siy Rowling?
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
whoa awesomeness! I loved it! Is that the end? I hope not! Please with chocolate fudge, whiped cream, charries, peaches, sprinckels, gummi bears and coffe beans on top continue and update soon! I'm sugar high right now, so ignore the stupid things I say/type!

Siy Rowling?
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 13 . 3/6/2008
man it has been a while hasn't it? but man that was too short you are tortuing me here! _
Courage Sun chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
Sweetness Blaze! Man, it's been forever since I've talked to you last! haha, great chapter! Go Tk and Tai! WOOHOO! haha, LATERZ!

*CS*