Reviews for Digimon: Blaze of Glory
digifreak880 chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
good job! update soon!
l'ange-de-feu chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
oh this is fab! glad to see you're back! wer u bin? i was readin this fic...then u disappeared lol. guess i'm one to talk tho...gawd i'm lazy...anyhoo. this is fantastic! keep up the great work and update soon. kisses for all mwahh x x x
unrated360 chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
this was a good story but you killed Tai... i was sp pissed off that i wanted to stop reading and leave to find something better but i decided to stay and just finish it off... it was good but if you kill Tai again then we will have a problem...
digifreak880 chapter 12 . 10/30/2007
awsome job! Keep up the great work
Courage Sun chapter 12 . 10/19/2007
"I learned how to teleport"

HAHA! That had to be my favorite line in this chapter _. Leave it to Gennai to make something so complex sound like an every day thing _. Anywayz YAYNESS! IT'S THE WEEKEND! AND THAT MEANS...(*drumroll*) I GET TO READ ALL MY FAV SOTIRES THAT HAVE BEEN UPDATED! (*claps*) Damn I have like...30 to read...AWESOME! haha. BUT I'M LUVIN YOUR STORY! It's very origional from all the others I've read, and I luv the dialoge _. So...YEA! PLZ UPDATE SOON! haha. LATERZ!

kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMg, so awesome, i forgot how Taiora stories are so great! xD what got me into awesome! gonna keep reading!
Trishia chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
that was really cute..

i like the way you made tai and sora talk to each other, its just not them that's why i liked it!
Whispering Soul of the Moon chapter 12 . 10/11/2007
Great job. Update soon.
dragon823 chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
hey, thia was an awsome story so far and i hope that you keep on writing. the middel of this story was really well wrote. you mostly captured everyones attention as the battle went on.
Courage Sun chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
Hiya Blaze! Don't worry, I've been swamped with homework too so your not the only author having trouble updating _. Just as long as you update as soon as you can I'll be happy! YAY HAPPINESS! haha, AN AWARD! (*gasp*) (*runs onstage and grabs a trophy*) I'd like to thank the acadamy and my dog Skittles and -(*suddenly falls*)

(*Davis runs past screen laughing*)

(*stands up*) I'll deal with him later...(*looks innocent*) kill you? Why I would NEVER dream of doing something like that! he he...(*hides all manner of dangerous weapons*) Anywayz! haha, UPDATE SOON!...or...UPDATE WHENEVER YOU CAN! haha. LATERZ!
digifreak880 chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
You are doing a fantastic job with this story.

Keep up the amazing work.
MishaClollins chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
AWSOME! Gladv that they came back to life.

YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
U R doin great where as I am too much of wimp to start a real story of my own but I do write some poems so can u read them and give me some feback on them plz
digifreak880 chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
Amazing chapter great job! update soon please
Minwolf chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
I can see why they were extremely pissed off when they returned from that one meeting with Azulongmon and Gennai. Azulongmon can be very manipulative at times and this just proves it even more.

well keep up the good work and see ya next chapter.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »