Reviews for Digimon: Blaze of Glory
Courage Sun chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
O_O...Oh no...THEY'RE DEAD! WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG! ehem, anywayz. This story is so wonderfully horrible! (lol, that sounded so mean!) Let me rephrase my last statement: My fav character is dead but i can't stop reading! There we go! Much better! LOL! I luved Kari's line:

"How many times do we have to kill you!" That's hilarious! I wonder the same thing every time he somes back! HAHAHA.

I LUV THIS STORY! So u gotta update soon! LATERZ!

~*CS*~

hm...now where did i put that baseball bat, i have recently found a new anger management toy thing. DAVIS! YOOHO DAISUKE! (*laughs sinisterly*) C-YA!
Cassie-Hime chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
lol p.s. funni story
Cassie-Hime chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
i feel lyk sum sort of obsessive freak.. but...

dude your meant 2 start a new line whenever sum1 speaks!

its just driving me crazy.. its hard 2 follow whos speaking..

BUT! you obviously thought this story out! IT rox! :D
Pandemonium Theory chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
much better.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
TAI'S DEAD! AND IT'S ALL DAVIS'S FAULT!

NO MORE COOKIES FOR HIM.

as sad as it is, this is really good.

continue..!
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Wow so intense, poor TK and Tai, I knew Davis was the traitor, usually I don't like much when one of the digidestined go bad at that edge but after seeing a pair of Daikari fans literally in war against Takari then I can make an exception :P

the part of MagnaAngemon and WarGreymon letting out those cries was pretty touching, you did a great job there _
genbo chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Up-date soon
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Its good, but you need to space everything else. Use the enter button.
Courage Sun chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
WoW! I just found this story and I'm already HOOKED! DUDE! The whole prophecy thing is REALLY well written . GAH! WHO'S THE ULTIMATE EVIL DIGIMON! Myotismon? Piedmon? Daemon? I NEED TO KNOW!

Davis: YEA! I wanna know too!

me: (*glares*) Davis, it sounds to me like you're a traitor in THIS story.

Davis: Uh...well...uh

me: KARI!

Kari: Hi CS (*smiles brightly*)

me: Hiya Kari (*grins*) Oh wait! Kari! It's all Davis's fault Tk's hurt!

Kari: (*smile vanishes* Turns to Davis and glares at him*)

Davis: Um...Oh well, look at the time! I'm late for...uhh...that thing I have to do...BYE!

Kari: Thanks for the tip CS .

me: Any time buddy

Kari: (*gives chase*)

me: MUWAHAHAHAHA! Matt wasn't joking when he said that Kari could kick anyone's ass, all she needs is proper modivation. ANYWAYZ! AWESOME STORY! But, just as a small suggestion, if you could put the story into paragraphs, like in your last 2 chapts., I think it would be MUCH easier to read . KAY! UPDATE SOON! PLZ! LATERZ!

~*CS*~
Ash-digimon-luva chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Hey i love this story is so great I cant wait to see whats next but i hope you right it soon _
Pandemonium Theory chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Try pushing return when someone starts talking. Its all bunched, and is hard to read. other than that its good.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hmm.I think its good. Poor Davis, i dont remember what he did, but i dont think killing him will bring anything good out of the Davis will become a traitor.
RPineda03 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007