Reviews for Into another world
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I like this for a story! great idea! More detail in the first chapter would help but I think it is fine as it is.
Chaosblader501 chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
NICE STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE
OCQueen chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
I like this story, but in the beginning you said Toph was watching Water Lilly practice bending and Toph can't see!
Drifting One chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Eh... you kind of went back to the caliber of your Kiara story. NU! XD
Drifting One chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Baby, a Mary Sue is... ack, I need to give you the link to that article. Maybe it'll help you a bit.

Anywho, this is so much better than Kiara. I can actually read it. My gosh, you've improved.
Drifting One chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
Babe... YOU MADE HER A MARY SUE! AM I GOING TO HAVE TO UNMARYSUEIFY HER TOO?

*sigh*

Oh well. You know I'll always try to help. You know what? Send me chap 5 of Kiara. I think it's about time I finish it and move on to this one.
Drifting One chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Babe, if you're going to quote me, do it right.

What your nee-sama said was:

"It is a fanfiction sin to read and not reveiw... though heaven knows I do it all the time!"

But not for my imouto-chan. You're quoting me! I feel loved! .

You probably shouldn't have gone into details about the trio at the beginning, but when I finally get my hands on this... -_-'
Drifting One chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Babe, way too many linking verbs, but I am so proud. You are getting better! You are actually getting better! I am so proud! *huggles you*
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I'm finally reveiwing because you've begged me! But you know me, I have to read, otherwise, I feel evil.

I cannot wait to beta this. My fingers are itching to beta it. Oh well! . It's better than the other one, let me tell you. It's actually pretty good, imouto-chan!
Infantry11b chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
I still lovin this story. (keep them coming)

p.s. chapters need to be a little longer. :)
GoodGirlzDead chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
O, ahh, shiney new chapter. Excellent, hope there's another one comiong soon...this spirit world idea sounds interesting!

-Toni
Infantry11b chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Is Lilly a waterbender?
GoodGirlzDead chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
Yea, I know what that's like. We had a kitten die on us and it hadn't even reached a year. I love cats and hate to see them die...

ANYWAY...YaY to the story update! Even though it was short lol **looks back at the chapter** Oh, it wasn't short, I just read it quick...haha...Hope to see an update soon! :)
KrisRide94 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
sorry i havent gotten around to reviewing,ive had a lot of homework,they really pile it on in 7th i am so not looking foreward to highschool homework.
GeminiAngel236 chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
yay! Reveiws make me so happy! I thank anyone who reveiws. I will always reply to any nice reveiw that someone sends me.