Reviews for Living With A Sneaky Devil
NarucchiiBoo19 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
im so loving this
Darffiarr chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
I think the story initially until the middle of it was good but I did not like the ending.
hitomi65 chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
nice story
yula206 chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
WOW i love it you such geart writer i love you and i love your story more & more

thank you so much i hope back to write soon

Love :)
nikkinikkinikkinikki chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
theyre both so ooc it might as well not even be them.
AnisRocks chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Omigosh I LOVE you...for your story!...ur stories r AWESOME!...Next ch soon pls!
Fate Camiswhil chapter 21 . 3/12/2011
this story was indeed, one of the best! a little disappointed in the ending but at least you didn't leave us hanging, thanks for that. being a writer myself, I pretty much understand that sometimes, we just end up losing the inspiration, although we never meant it, it's still a shame.

anyway, this is definitely a great story!

If you could, please try to re-write the ending, a lot of people would deeply appreciate that...

best of luck and God bless!

(._.)

Lynca
Niloveyousoo chapter 21 . 9/30/2010
aww great story! alot of twist n turns! but i didnt like the ending i wanted you to go more further into the story after athrun found out cagalli was pregnant u know... but it was a okay ending :) thanks
HimesInu chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Yes to the lemon, and I know it os a little late, and yes it is absolutely hilarious, but maybe you went a little too far with Athrun's pervert personality. Just my thoughts.
Dhevx chapter 21 . 11/19/2009
Nice Fanfic! I liked it! except for the ending though.. ( but i hoped your're doing fine now ), bcuz base on your announcements you seem so down.. (
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2009
the summary ain't at all exciting to read. can't u just finish it b4 doing anything else? tat bitch meyrin sound like she did nt get wat she deserved.
Glorious Rubbish chapter 21 . 7/24/2009
Ugh ... -_-" I'm sorry I didn't like the ending much.

But I understand that you'd get bored of a story I really enjoyed it though! Except for the ending :P
MicheleKuchiki chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
I absolutely love this Story! I love AthrunxCagalli! You're doing a great job! I love it!
shiloah18 chapter 21 . 4/25/2009
"..a teardrop sLid from the corners." from the corners..?

"..CagaLLi feLt fast asLeEp on Canard’s shouLder," feLt? feLL?

Canard xure sounds nice here than from the astray mangas.. XD

*sighs* Kira's in one of his siscons agains.. -_-

"Kira stood up from where he was sitting, outrage_." miSsing Letter..

"You can’t make her decisions. Where is she?” another one who won't Listen to Kira because he thinks it's CagaLLi's decision and not his.. lol XD

“The Motherf*cker is here.” lol weird.. imagining Kira saying those words had me Laughing.. XD

“I hate you Athrun ZaLa…" uh.. Meyrin? XD

hmm.. just wondering.. Athrun have sEen Kira as CagaLLi's brother, ne? way back in the coFfEe shop and Kira thought Athrun and Dearka were.. *bLushes* gay, ne? or at Least one of them were.. *coughs*

oh boy.. I'm reaLLy not that used to Kira swearing.. weLL.. aside from "kuso" that he says in TV.. lol XD

"..his gaze on Athrun stiLL no withering." no? not?

"Canard frowned deepened."? Canard's frown deepened?

"..but aLL day she’d cried her heart out." she'd.. as in "she had", ne? or is it "she wouLd"?

"But she knew _ couLdn’t destroy it." how about another "she"..

hmm.. bad Athrun I gueSs.. I mean.. how couLd he think of CagaLLi that way? then again.. it reminds me of GSD.. lol XD

I wonder where the peopLe who sued Athrun got their evidence of him Leaking company secrets.. hmm..

Haha.. Kira's putting his knowledge of the law to use eh? very clever.. XD

I must say, goSsip xure goes around fast.. XD

aww.. Kira cares! he reaLLy does for CagaLLi's happineSs! XD

Athrun found out that Canard's gay through Lab tests? lol just kidding.. I get what you mean.. :p

"..to MiLan, ItaLy, were Dad’s company was primariLy stationed," were? where? and when you said "Dad's".. you mean ULen, ne? just checking.. a bit confused.. .

"The night she was to fLight out to MiLan with her dad," fLight? fLy?

I wonder who the caLLer was.. hmm..

Athrun deserved that and nice punch Cags.. :)

lol KiraCus wanted a girL that bad eh? tOo bad SteLLar couLdn't give Shinn a kid of his own.. *sighs* oh weLL..

nyWeiZ, sorry it tOok me so Long to review.. *bows* hmm.. at Least you gave this fic a cLosure.. unLike other authors who don't.. *sighs* sugoii! btw, I've read your thrEe other fics and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed them tOo.. .
cottongreentea chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
I'm actually down with it with the summary. It's straight to the point and descriptive. It's better than lagging it on, right?

If Athrun had doubts that the baby was his, then why did he send Dearka to constantly visit her and made his newly friends to give the gifts to her? Stupid man. LOL!

I love Kira! How he has to set aside everything just to help his sister. Hey, they won the case didn't they? That's good news!

In Meyrin's F cuking face! I'm glad the drama with her is OVER! Conniving sneaky bi tch!

WOW! 2 months premature! That's pretty dangerous. I was two days late. My bff is like three weeks premature... I"'m glad that the baby is fine.

OMG! I LOVE THE MURDER SCENE! It ALWAYS works! HAHAHA! Maybe not for me, but most of the time it is. And Kira helped too! I guess he forgave him.

Three kids within 4 years time ehh? WOW! I'd do the wait off thing like... 2 years or more. ... Serves Kira right for being a d ick. He can't get a girl and is stuck with boys. It shouldn't be bad for him, men wants boys and the mother always wants a girl. My mom has five brothers... AW! ToT Stellar and Shinn had miscarriages. ToT At least they saved a life of another child by adopting. Dearka is hilarious! Finally became a father.

When will TGND be updated? I love that fic as well! It's at the peak of the climax right now! I wanna noe what's wrong with Cagalli when she cried on Athrun's shoulder. Hm.. Carnal Desires, i almost forgot what it was about. I like TGND better though. More interesting. I hope you update both soon! I can't wait for them! TGND! TTYL!