Reviews for Healing Waters
Semjaza chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love this! There aren't nearly enough Vanyel fics, and this one even has the added bonus of Moondance and Starwind. Nice blend of sexy and heart-wrenching. :)
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I loved it~

I actually adored it. :P
Rhys chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
AW!

8D

That fanfiction made me so happy!
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
dear god that was awesome

i don't read nearly enough last herald mage fics

i loved it

you are the BEST!
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh my God! That was so beautifully written! I loved it!
Dreamseeker chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was... perfect.

That sort of event had not occured to me at all, though I've read the books several times, but it makes perfect sense as part of the healing process.

and now I want to read the trilogy... again.
Aya chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I love this story. The idea behind it is sweet, and the way it turned out is nice. Though, it could use a light spell and gramar check. Other than that, it was really really good. I find myself hoping that you'll write more Last Herald Mage fan fiction. I'd love to see how you might write Van and 'Lendel's first night together. -
Bowleena chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
... omg, that was amazing... WHOOT!

um, but don't you mean Yfandes when you say Gala? Yfandes is Vanyel's Companion, and Gala was Tylendel's...

A!

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
Vanyel lover chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
My god. Amazing. A Very beautifully written.
angelic theif chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Now I can say that one of my fantasies has been fufuled . Yay! This, oh this, was ~drools~ Sexiness to the max! This is what I've wanted ever since I read the Vanyel stories. Great Work. Though, Van's Companion, isn't it Y'Fandes? And Tylendel's Gala right? .~ But it was still really good! ~nod Nod~
silveryami chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
“You mean just like you tried to do to poor Gala?”

Erm... do you mean Yfandes?

This was such good timing though! Just today I was really wanting to read a MoondanceStarwindVanyel fic! It was really good!
missabi chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
OH, WOW! That was a scene I've been waiting for for YEARS!

~drools pathetically~

Thank you so very much! God, just, yeah... Man, I'm too happy to write anything coherent right now.

love,