Reviews for Reading the Signs
Purple Nova Shelt chapter 1 . 7/19
I like it. But I've enjoy it most if I have seen before that there was a french translation, because I'm french and even if I understand english very well it'll be easy and resting for me to read it in my birth language... Could you put a note in the first chapter for tell it for the others frenchies that could be reading it please ? Because I know that almost half of the french reader in that site read in english because the french fandom is a bit empty... Anyway, I tell you goodbye, maybe I read another of your coolish work later
lordhellebore chapter 25 . 7/12
Wonderful ending. And of course Harry had to say it out loud int he last chapter when Severus woke up 3 You managed to make me want to write for HP again as well, and I haven't wanted to do that in a while. Thank you for the lovely story.
lordhellebore chapter 22 . 7/12
Oh, So Severus hadn't realised it before? interesting, you had made it look like he had, at least to me. But he handled it very well - and also, I'm pleased Harry is speaking again. The pacing in this story is well done :)
lordhellebore chapter 18 . 7/12
You're not a free man when you're a parent, Severus... It's too much fun to watch him speak and think about psychology, all the while not QUITE getting what is going on with him - but he seems to be catching on. You are also really writing the psychological side of this very well; Harry's reactions are spot-on.
lordhellebore chapter 14 . 7/12
Ah, there is the realisation I was speaking of - well, halfway. Severus is realising that Harry is just a childn, and also that he needs/wants him. He's not yet understood that he wants this, too, and has been for a while...
lordhellebore chapter 13 . 7/12
"Even if I was your -" You know, that this is even OCCURRING to him...I wonder when he'll realise it's too late anyway 3
lordhellebore chapter 12 . 7/12
Hahaha, god, Snape is wonderfully sappy inside even if he's reluctant to let it show. However, I think now Ron is on to at least a tiny fraction of it as well. To be honest, it's refreshing to have a Severitus fic in which Ron doesn't despise Snape - and by extension Harry once Harry starts associating with Snape. It's such a common thing and annoys me each and every time, since I'm a big Ron fan. So this fic is made all the better by the absence of OOC!Ron
lordhellebore chapter 9 . 7/12
...okay, so I am curious if Snape is going to take it up with McGonagall. But I'm way more curious about the sign.
lordhellebore chapter 7 . 7/12
"Breakfast is ready"? Seriously? xD I'm sure Severus has no idea what he's doing yet, but it already is rather obvious to the reader. You're doing this really well, not overly saccharine at all, but still very sweet.
lordhellebore chapter 6 . 7/12
Hmm. He carried Harry before - and now again. Harry did protest then, and didn't notice now (or are we to assume otherwise? ;) but if I'm not entirely wrong, it's going to happen again... Very nice!
lordhellebore chapter 3 . 7/12
I was linked to this on tumblr, and I could tell after chaper 1 already that I'd love it. Seems to me they've both already made one first step, Snape with the salve and Harry with his letter, and I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship develop
Wait wait wait there is going to be a sequel could someone let me know when
The Bookworm Neko chapter 22 . 3/11
Lol. The Apocalypse! XD
I looked at related searches under this fanfic and all I can say is dear lord those better be irrelevent. What the fuck
falsepermanence chapter 26 . 3/9
this was so cute i wanted to cuddle my bby harry and protect him forever
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »