Reviews for Reading the Signs
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 7/30
This was a fantastic story! Very well written! Great job! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/30
Snape is going to adopt Harry! So I guess Voldemort already knows Snape is a traitor. Oh well. He’s on the better side and the side that will win. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 24 . 7/30
Poor Harry. He just embarrassed himself, but it’s nothing to be embarrassed by. I’m glad Snape is okay.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 7/30
Harry better not go against the coupon. Love that Snape caught the trio. He knew they were going to try to save the stone. And Harry spoke! And Ron and Hermione know about Snape and Harry being “father” and “son”. Also, Draco Malfoy is Snape’s godson too.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 7/30
I love this! Though this will make Snape being a spy a bit difficult. Lol. But Snape willing to be a surrogate father to Harry is great! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 7/30
I’m guessing Harry’s sign off Snape has something to do with having a dad? I love that Harry wants Snape to be his guardian. But he can’t be because of his spy situation. I’m glad Harry and Ron hugged. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 20 . 7/30
Snape cares so much for Harry now! God, this story is amazing.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 7/30
Poor Harry. He just feels failed.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 18 . 7/30
Harry spoke! Yay! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 7/30
Harry cast a silent spell on himself? But why? And Harry thing he would be beat? Damn.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 7/30
Poor Harry. He’s just a little boy and has gone thrown so much.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 7/30
Damn. The three of them didn’t even care that they hurt Harry? Wish the one who had apologized was horrified at his friends words. Wonder what year they were in. I love that Snape picked up Harry.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 7/30
I like that Snape is caring for Harry. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 7/30
They need to find out how to get Harry to speak again. He’s definitely vulnerable without his voice. Love that Harry thinks Snape’s presence is safe.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 7/30
This was so precious! I hope Harry’s voice comes back soon. I can’t imagine the options Pomfrey has haven’t done anything by chance. Love that Snape gave Harry mittens. And a Slytherin in the Gryffindor common room? Wow! So where did all of the other students go? They would’ve had to walk by Snape.
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »