Reviews for Late Night Sundaes
bookish327 chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
You did a REALLY GOOD JOB with your first M-rated chapter, and it was far better than those of many other fan-fic authors, so you should be happy with it. It was well-written, in-character, and didn't contain any physical improbabilities that I noticed. (Sometimes I ask myself how the characters got from Point A to Point B, and that didn't happen here.) It was both passionate and loving, and again, you did a great job with it.

I'm glad that you wrote the characters as waiting this long to have sex. I think that it was important for them to be a couple for a while (as they did) to develop an ease with who they were now in their romantic relationship and without all the work stress, distractions, or middle-of-the-night calls about a body having been found to interrupt them. This was perfect. Their romantic relationship was perfectly in-character and made sense with how the non-romantic relationship that they had prior to it could have involved into SO MUCH MORE. I really hope that this teasing, bantering, affectionate feeling carries over to the canon characters, once they finally get together. SOMEDAY. :-)

Also, I cracked up at the forceps bit because I know most of the same statistics about hotel rooms, and I have trouble not thinking about it myself when I'm staying in one.

I've really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for writing and posting it.
bookish327 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
You're not going to like it, but I'm going to call you a liar. There's no way (or it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY, at least) that this is both un-beta'ed and also your first BONES fic; it's really, really well-written and has been proofread for errors very well. Okay, maybe it IS both of the above, and you just have a great deal of natural talent for writing, proofreading, and editing. I'm willing to suspend my disbelief about that and just give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm also guessing that you're in your teens, judging from the references made in your A/N's to school, homework, etc., and that added to my surprise at how well you write. (I'm NOT saying that all teenagers couldn't write as well as you do, but quite a few who post fics here are not as talented as you are.) Your characterization is good, and you do a good job with dialogue and these characters' speech patterns. The cases that you've come up with for Booth, Brennan, and the Squints were also pretty good, not full of too many twists and turns and also fairly believable. Overall, this fic is really impressive, and I applaud you on your work.

(And now back to our regularly-scheduled broadcast-um, reading of this fic, I mean. :-) )
bookish327 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I loved the whole "muffin" conversation with B & B. It was so telling what she unintentionally implied. Great chapter and fic, and I can't wait to read more. :-)
bookish327 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
The "muffin"/"fruitcake" banter was cute.

I'm guessing that something specific and worse than usual happened on the rainy night that occurred at the beginning of this fic. (As in, not just her and Booth investigating a crime scene, but something more along the lines of her being held against her will and physically threatened by Valdez.) But, maybe I'm wrong about it being worse than what they normally deal with.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this was so sweet
Vanilla Blue Sky chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Are you going to update this story? Its been a while and I really want you to finish this awesome story.
MagicSnowMusic chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I think this is a fantastic story, but one tiny thing has been driving me nuts. The singular form of "phalanges" is "phalanx", not "phalange". I hate when people make this mistake, but I'm sure it's not your fault. People make mistakes all the time. Keep up the good work though!
Illabeth chapter 12 . 10/6/2008
Just found this and I have to say that it is beautifully written and a great story.

I hope that you can update it soon...

Squirt.
HawkAngel XD chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
aw such a sweet fic... really cool... update soon please

HawkAngel
Liz86000 chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
WOW, that was great! What an amazing fic! I really hope you wrote a sequel!
mumrulz chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
Just found this. Beautifully written.

Is there any more?

Absolutely loving this story, so you can imagine how disappointed I was when I reached the end of chapter 12 to find that it was an unfinished story and how long it has been since an update.

Do you intend to finish this? Please post more SOON.

Being an Aussie myself I was looking for to reading about their vacation "Down Under". But now we are all left hanging.
BonesIsLove x chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
haha ii LOVED the nickname 'sprinkles' lol cmu

please update soon!
agentpeggyrogers chapter 12 . 6/19/2007
Great story Can't wait for more!
agentpeggyrogers chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
That was an awesome chapter!
agentpeggyrogers chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
That was a funny chapter! Muffin, fruitcake! I am now going to read the next chapter!