Reviews for Ancient Words
Leahelisabeth chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
Wow, I am really enjoying this so far. i was up super late last night because I had to finish the one previous to this and I still ended up reading a bunch of this one before I could drag myself away.

Have you ever read "This Present Darkness" or "Piercing the Darkness" by Frank Peretti? From reading this, I think they are books you would really enjoy. Some of the stuff you have here, mainly the focus on prayer, is vaguely reminiscent of those two books.

Anyway, I really appreciate the spiritual element to your fics. I know there is a lot of spiritual stuff in the show, but not a lot of it that, as an Evangelical Christian, I can actually get behind. I don't watch it for the THeology. . . I like where you are taking this and I am off to read more!
supernatfem76 chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
Thanks for continuing this story. I liked your description of the angel. Poor Annie, Sam, Bobby, Dean and Pastor Andy! I liked how you had George not being all bad. Excellent job describing everyone's injuries and writing the fight scene between Dean and Larkin. I also liked Dean's thoughts and the dialogue. Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait for more.
Jaivaramongolid chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
Awesome! Please update soon.
supernatfem76 chapter 23 . 10/8/2008
Wow! Another well written chapter! I liked the way you wrote Bobby's perspective. I could almost hear a little child uttering the words that you had written. I liked the Star Wars references. I also liked the showdown between Sam, Annie and Bobby vs. Larkin/demon. I have become so invested in all the characters of this story. I hope that none of them end up dying. I look forward to reading Chapter 24.
supernatfem76 chapter 22 . 10/7/2008
Another excellent chapter! I am glad that we got Bobby's perspective in this chapter. I liked the cliffhanger at the end.
supernatfem76 chapter 21 . 10/7/2008
I liked that you wrote this chapter using Dean's, Sam's and Annie's perspectives. This chapter was very action packed. I liked the interactions between Sam and Dean and Sam and Annie. Linking Sam and Annie's powers was a brilliant idea. I also like how you handled the swear words. Who's George? One of the henchman?
supernatfem76 chapter 20 . 10/6/2008
Excellent job writing this scene from Sam's, Annie's and Andy's perspectives. You also did an excellent job describing the scene. I liked how you built up the suspense in this chapter. I loved the ending. I hope Andy doesn't end up dying. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for updating.
Jaivaramongolid chapter 23 . 10/6/2008
That was two great chapters! oh Bobby has to be ok, so does Sam and Annie. Looking forward to reading more.
Jaivaramongolid chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
Oh god. It's just too exiting. please update soon:)
Jaivaramongolid chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
can't wait for the rest:D it's so exiting
supernatfem76 chapter 19 . 5/13/2008
Thanks for the update. I liked how you covered all the characters and the reader got to learn more about the other woman that Larkin had tortured, Lori. I can't wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds. Another well written chapter.
supernatfem76 chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
Good chapter! My favorite scenes are always the ones with Bobby and Sam. Their scenes are always so touching. Larkin stabbing Sam was brutal. I felt myself wincing a little.
Cbloom chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
Wow! What a brilliant chapter!

I was chuckling early in the chapter when you were with Dean and 'he prepared to do what no man should ever have to - he went to ask for directions'! LOL! Typical man!

Then you took me to the wire with Sam's torture and Bobby telling Sam to be brave and he would be too!

Can't wait for more!
Cbloom chapter 16 . 4/25/2008
Good chapter! Poor Sam! I feel so sorry for him yet I can't help that little mischievous part of me that loves to see Sam like that!How cute is it that Bobby is looking after him! Sorry, Sammy fangirl moment there!

Great story and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going!
supernatfem76 chapter 16 . 4/24/2008
Chapter 16 was exciting. I liked how you described Sam's seizure through Bobby's eyes. I liked the car chase also. This was well written. I like cliffhangers so I was glad about the one at the end of this chapter. Keep up the good work!