Reviews for Unlikely Companionship
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/20
This is fantastic :D I love how Nakamori mentions that people have to work at hating Kaito, and I like how Kaito's talking about having a wife and kids xD It just makes me laugh when he's most likely talking about Nakamori's daughter and granddaughter!
shalkky chapter 1 . 6/21
Ohh.. Your grasp of the characters was so realistic..I totally loved this :-)
Thanks for an amazing read...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Imagine Hakuba's face!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
WAIT? KAITO IS MARRIED!?
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This was a great story and I absolutely loved the ending!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
-u- I just don't get this guy . . .
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"Can't two old acquaintances have a chat in peace?"
"I think I'll give my retirement notice to Hakuba."

I laughed. So. Much.
An-chan95 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I looooooooooooove this uncaring and relaxed Kid XDXDXD It's funny how both of them retire at the same time... I mean almost XD
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hahahahahaha! Guessing that if Kaito is married, he's married to Aoko...wonder what Nakamori would think of this meeting with his son-in-law. :D Cute fic! Jelp
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Why is this so sad and yet so awesome. Really in character and really well done but so sad. Time moves on and, well, things change. It must really be hard leaving behind a big part of yourself, but it's something Kaito will gave to do...

Just, a really good piece.
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD Nice job! I wonder if he will tell him that he is his son-in-law... XD Anyways, wonderful job! -
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was an endearing, somewhat sad story, about the end. If only things could last forever.
Raven100104 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ha! Nakamori better know KID is married to his kid and both had a kid! XD
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Haha, nice one!
anemix chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I like it. Magic Kaito's a bit rough and Detective Conan is WAY too long, don't you think? They have some good basic ideas though, as you've shown by being able to write this as well as you did.

(\/)