Reviews for Unlikely Companionship
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
-u- I just don't get this guy . . .
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"Can't two old acquaintances have a chat in peace?"
"I think I'll give my retirement notice to Hakuba."

I laughed. So. Much.
An-chan95 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I looooooooooooove this uncaring and relaxed Kid XDXDXD It's funny how both of them retire at the same time... I mean almost XD
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hahahahahaha! Guessing that if Kaito is married, he's married to Aoko...wonder what Nakamori would think of this meeting with his son-in-law. :D Cute fic! Jelp
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Why is this so sad and yet so awesome. Really in character and really well done but so sad. Time moves on and, well, things change. It must really be hard leaving behind a big part of yourself, but it's something Kaito will gave to do...

Just, a really good piece.
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD Nice job! I wonder if he will tell him that he is his son-in-law... XD Anyways, wonderful job! -
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was an endearing, somewhat sad story, about the end. If only things could last forever.
Raven100104 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ha! Nakamori better know KID is married to his kid and both had a kid! XD
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Haha, nice one!
anemix chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I like it. Magic Kaito's a bit rough and Detective Conan is WAY too long, don't you think? They have some good basic ideas though, as you've shown by being able to write this as well as you did.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
XD Also amusing/cute. I like the feeling of these.
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I really enjoyed this. The quite ending of an era celebrated between two rivals. Very poetic and calming.
apples chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
certainly not what i was expecting (i can't help but hoping for some kid and shinichi lovings) but i'm still pleased. especially since nakamori isn't pictured as a crazy screaming man as usual, even if that trait can be somewhat endearing. this is a good, not too fluffy or too cute fic, it's just a good read :3
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I have to Say that you've really got this in the whole. My Grandpa retired and damn if he didn't know what to do. He's always worked and being forced to leave-He's old (Don't tell!)-made him really depressed. Of course then he found Golf. Haven't been able to get him off it. He's hooked...

Kid's enterence in this story was great. I mean it, I really do thinkg that he would appear like this while offering one last chase.

“Maybe I’ll give my retirement notice to Hakuba,” Kid mused thoughtfully.

Nakamori began laughing again.

That line was awsome by the way.
vampslyr chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I'm glad I decided to go through some of your older fics. I'd read this one before and it'd really stuck with me, but I didn't remember who wrote it. I really like how it went down and showed Nakamori's real friendship with the thief.