Reviews for Edward Went Down to Central
kennydied chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Great job!
ZoologyKaM chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ed's broke loose in Central and he wants to woop your ass.
Nice job! That was funny.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This...is...GENIUS!

(Kicks random FMA hater off cliff, Spartan-style)
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved this, I was singing it in my head as I read it.

Really, so good, the way you managed to actually make it all fit with the rhythm of the original song.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is genius. My dad is a big classic country fan and so of course I know this song but I never thought you could make a parody out of it but you did! Seriously this is amazing. Please continue writing.
I.Write.Love chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Best parody ever! :D
Lady Hiroko chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
OMG! I was laughing my ass off reading this. I love the song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". The "fic" went with it very well. I could hear the tune in the far corners of my mind. Kudos to you. I needed more comedy and you've provided it. Thanks.
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
... I have listened.. to this song... over and over... for the past week... (Not willingly mind you, but it gets into yer brain.)

It worked well, to say the least
LordofFullmetal chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was brilliant! I loved the original song, and I love FMA. Very well done, and very humorous! I'm experienced in FMA fanfic, so if you ever need help with a story or anything let me know, I'll gladly help out.

luv,

Xx Jessamine
timelucked chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMG! Again, you've outdone yourself on a spoof to yet ANOTHER song i love~

You, ma'am, have become if not my top favorite all-around fanficer, then most definetly the second!
j.prievjovak chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I love you. D:
SeeInBlackAndWhite chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was pretty wonderful. I spent like six hours writing songs like that, it's fun isn't it? Anyway very well done i like that version more than the origonal!
Komiyan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Masterpiece. I'm impressed (and I love this song )
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh, I love it! that's brilliant!
shenweiyangtze chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
ROFL! Awesome, two thumbs up.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »