Reviews for Edward Went Down to Central
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh my goodness. Normally I am not a huge fan of FMA fanfics (though I re-watched the series and now get an occasional craving for one) but this was too funny! I was literally laughing out loud. I loved the part about Hayate, can't say why. Excellent!
NeptunesBlue chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
this was absolutely brilliant! i couldn't keep a straight face while reading it! and i even played the actual song and sang your lyrics and they fit! brilliant!
Miss Woodford chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Seldom does even a crack parody make me chuckle out loud. This one did.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
hahahaha...that was funny.
Cryptics chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
"...And a band of soldiers ran like girls, screamin’ something like this:"

I lol'd so hard! I wish I could write like this. D:
Shinigami's Ange1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I read Skeletons and had to check out some of your other work...

Hayate’s in the trash can, picking out bones!

Hahahaha...*cough* *hack* *snicker* ah...
Akuneisa chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow. I thought I was the only person who listened to old music like that. I guess not. Man, throughout this entire fic I was reading it to the tune of that song, and I have to say it flowed very nicely.

You did great with this. Parodying a song takes a lot of effort and a certain amount of creativity, and you by far surpassed what "Normal" creativity is.

Wonderful.

Love&Cookies,

Aku.
drake220 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hehehe- very cute
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is very creative! I love parodies. _
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*Still giggling madly* Incredible. Absolutely fantastoc idea. And the whole thing flowed so nicely X3 Great job!
Mistress of the Night5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I love that song and you did a brilliant job! Bravo!
TehMerill chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I can't stop giggling, this was just too amusing! I love it! It rhymed so well, too. Gosh, your work never ceases to amaze me. xD
Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
rofl! That was amazing. I have to say, my favorite line was "I bet you didn’t know it, but my assessment’s due," closely followed by "‘Cause Ed’s broke loose in Central and he wants to whoop your ass." XD The rhyming was well done. I applaud you.

***trueyamigirlfriend
StarvelingTheTailor chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
ahahahahaha! i LOVE that song...that wa really funny :)
deadthingsdontfly chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I YouTubed to find this song so I'd get the beat. Now I realize how absolutely awesome this is! Amazing parody! XD
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »