Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 3/31
OmG That is so Cute. Hhmmmm I wonder if Tesiga/Inuyasha's Sword had anything to do with this.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/27
so Cute.
Soulyounevertame chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
love this story! I've read it probably 5 times. It's so funny and cute! I know it's been a few years but I hope one day the sequel will be written. Just know that they are still people who care! Until then I'll happily read this one :)
Mark Luxneru chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
You have to make a squeal of this story. I really like it so please make a squeal
Rin2015 chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
sequel ?
Elfen Children chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Where's the sequel! Loved it and just finished this one. Chibi Sesshoumaru is so cute can't wait to see chibi InuYasha.
Yasha Sesshy chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I was in shock when I read this it was so cute I loved the fact that Sesshomaru was shy and over protective about Inuyasha and his food :P and Rin at the water park. Could you make more of the story please? And what is the name of the chibi Inuyasha I think I would love the story as much as I love this one. You are a awesome writer and I'd love to read a lot more of your Inuyasha and Sesshomaru stories

Yasha Sesshy 33
SayonaraKuroi chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Plz continue, IM DYING HERE!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Oh, that was delightful to read, with everyone in character, just with a different aspect showing . Love the fluffiness!
duchessme chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
was that the end?such an adorable fic
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Please make a sequel. Pleasseeeee. THat was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed how you had the bond evolve slowly :) But that cliffy-ending...It needs a sequel please?

Dreams
Rin2015 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
wow
fallenangel 234567 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
I LOVE IT! Awesome! So thrilling and awesome!
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST INUYASHA FANFIC I EVER READ !
DragonsFlame117 chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Wow. This was amazing and I loved the ending.