Reviews for Furry Phantom
The Defiant Child chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
looked at pics so lol funny and cute! loved the story
Splashfire chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Forgot one thing in mah review: I can't get the links to work! *wails dramaticly* Yes I know it's terrible! If u could find a way to get those to me, I would be extremely happy. I might even give you some imaginary catnip XD
Splashfire chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Oh my god Sam threatened to have Vlad fixed! Not even kidding you, I just burst out laughing. Oh my gosh. Seriously. That's so awesome.
HalfafanD chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Awww... I loved the catnip part. Great story. :3
Enuescaris chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Great story o_O Now i want more kittens
spyrozsynder chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
that was reeeaalllyy AWSOME! u should definitely do more stories!

good job :D i absolutely loved it! 3

...there's not one thing i didn't like about this story :)
Wolfinmist chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Good story! Danny's habit of smelling catnip was really funny at the end.

Personally, I would prefer Danny-cat or Sam-cat, they're both cute.
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
I tried the links, but they aren't working, could you maybe send me it because I want to see them all as cats! X3
Donteatacowman chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Enjoyable fanfic. :) Thank you!
Skullgal94 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
excellent story.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
haha wow. i just read this again and it is SO awsome! i just got to see your Phantom Cats pic (last time my computer wouldnt let me) and it is so cute! Jack-Cat kinda reminds me of a cat named Firestar from the Warriors: The New Prophecy series. well, G2G!

Keep on writing! its the only way to get your soul on paper!

Dannyluvr58
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
aw i rly liked that! great cat fight! my cat got into one just a few months ago, but she's ok. the last cat pic didnt come up... could you maybe send me a link? i'd really appreciate that! i love those dannycat pix! they are just so cute!

Keep on writing! Its the only way to get your soul on paper!

Dannyluvr58
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
aw i bet danny is SO cute as a cat! hhm now just to make sam a cat...

Keep on writting! its the only way to get your soul on paper!

a very happy Dannyluvr58
Caelean chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
It looked like fun. XD sorry i'm reviewing so late since its completion... lol aw... vlad had a JINGLEBELL! SO CUTE!
Just call me Crazy chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
This story was SO cute! I really like how you did it! I'm goint to chec out your other storys! K, bye!