Reviews for Conflict of Interest
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great job of fleshing out Charlie's thoughts on those scenes from 'Finders Keepers'.
I really enjoyed how miffed Charlie was at Don, but was so grateful when Don protected him from those NSA meanies. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great story!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw, beyond sweetness!:) Adore it:)
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Nicely done. Takes on Charlie and Don's actions in this ep seem to be very controversial, but I don't think a lot of people remember that since they are brothers, there are more emotions in play than normal.
L. Burke chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This was great!

I loved the vindictive little brother thing with Charlie telling their Dad about Liz. LOL! You SO nailed how younger siblings fight.

I think what I really liked about his story is despite Charlie being completely miffed at Don on some level he did keep in mind all the numerous times Don had went to bat for him.

Thanks so much for writing this!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Aww, gives you a warm, cozy feeling in the end. )
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
An excellent story about the brothers' bond and how it's enduring even in adulthood. In regards to the episode, I always wished that Charlie would see that Don lost his temper not because he takes his brother for granted but rather because his cases involve lives. He can't afford to hang around, waiting. Charlie needs to see that his feelings aren't the centre of the universe and that other people can be hurt too and Don reacts so aggressive/uptight at times because, at the end of the day, people are looking to him to help them.
theallbadhat chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I like your view of the episode much better than the other one posted, though it was also well-written (I disagreed with the opinion, but can not criticize the writing- it is always so good. So is yours.). Of course, it is probably obvious from the long, long, long review I gave the other one defending Don that I disagreed with the way the story went. I think both brothers are professional and that the writers wrote the scene badly. I really think they could have handled it the same way without Charlie and Don fighting- the rest of the episode could have been the same.

And I would love being Don's younger brother, too.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
perfectly written - a great brother-to-brother fic that has eased the blood-boiling result of that one part of last week's episode - keep up the great work!:)
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i find this interesting, because i'm thinking of a oneshot that takes the oppsite view. it's on my list of things to do.

the epi made me very angry, because even after he found out there was NSA involvement, Don never said he was sorry for being such a jerk.
ssmiley1958 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
absolutely incredible interpretation of this (IMHO) very good episode. I really like "Charlie works with other agencies" stories and I enjoyed seeing it played out on TV. I loved the way you interpretated the "Don is in Big-Brother mode" so well. I have to go back to the episode to see if I can see this for myself. Thanks so much for writing this and I look forward to your next story.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Very nice insight. I was waiting on someone to write a fanfic about Finders Keepers. Keep up the great work.
merryw chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Great tag! That was a very realistic foray into Charlie's emotions!
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I am so glad you wrote this story. The whole big brother/little brother side-story last night (Finders Keepers) was just screaming FANFIC! I'm glad you ran with it. Great story!