Reviews for As Thick as Blood
This fic is brilliant! I mean, I love the canon next gen kids and all, but it's always interresting to see other takes on how it could have gone. too rare though IMO. Anyway, it's laways interresting to see explorations of Harry's kids and alternate futures. This fic really stands out as one of the greats though. Like Broken Fate and the Devlin Potter series.

Your story is a gem, and even if it stays dead forever, it'll still remain as a standout example of what fanfiction is capable of.
This fic is awesome! Even over ten years later it still holds up! Oh my gosh! I hope you continue it someday. Either way thanks for posting.

I love the characters, they're all so full of life, and feel so real.

I'm obsessed with HarryxGinny, but your version of Cho and Harry fit quite well with each other, and of course their kids are adorable. Well Jim and cedric are adorable, Lily, is feisty and rebellious, and I like that too.

I love next gen fics, but this is the first one I've read that doesn't feature at leastsome canon kids, (well aside from Broken Fate, but that was time travel fic, though in some strange way it kinda remindsme of this one, tho I dunno why) it was quite interresting to see a complete cast of OC's where All of them work and feel like real people.

In many ways you've managed to flesh out a wide range of charas better in a few short chaps, than JKR did in seven books.

So kudos to you.
CommChatter chapter 11 . 1/4
I like what you have here. I know it's been a long time since you worked on this, but I think it's definitely worth continuing.
ennaleigh chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
WOW! this story is so.. allureing. Every character has a past and feeling and there are SO MANY characters. I like this.
Pontificator chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
What a sensational chapter. (Ahaha, no pun intended.) And I'm glad they've made up. ...And the implications are oh-so-intriguing.
Pontificator chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
Ah. I thought so. It would be the only way it could work... Uh, yeah, amazingly true-to-life (in the HP world, that is), amazing backstory.
Pontificator chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Finally, more clues! Brilliant, the interactions between the characters. Just brilliant and real and touching.
Pontificator chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Wow. Witty dialogue, realistic reactions. The plot grows in complexity...
Pontificator chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
Humor, drama, angst, well-developed original characters, well-characterized canon characters, a mystery... What more could I ask for in a superbly-done fanfiction?
Pontificator chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
As the story progresses, the backstory reveals itself. Or perhaps the backstory is the REAL story, and this merely serves as a setting to tell it in... Okay, well anyway, excellent chapter.
Pontificator chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Fascinating. The children are well-developed, as is the mystery of Rory's mother.
Celira chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
I haven't read an original character fic in HP fandom so riveting since the Slytherin Rising series. I love your ideas- continue at your leisure, but I hope you do.
wywern chapter 11 . 4/29/2005
You’re great. Brian, Rory, Jim and all the other children of our beloved characters, they're so well-made. Though I must admit all the weaslys confuse me a bit. Now, get on with it! I really want to see how it all turns out, who did what with whom?
Lachwen chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
wow great story!
TOOlazyTOsignIN chapter 11 . 12/9/2004
PLease finish this story!

You haven't updated since the third of febuary.

Oh, and is Hermione Granger, Rory's mum? Because there is quite a bit of evidence suggesting that.