Reviews for As Thick as Blood
CommChatter chapter 11 . 1/4
I like what you have here. I know it's been a long time since you worked on this, but I think it's definitely worth continuing.
ennaleigh chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
WOW! this story is so.. allureing. Every character has a past and feeling and there are SO MANY characters. I like this.
Pontificator chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
What a sensational chapter. (Ahaha, no pun intended.) And I'm glad they've made up. ...And the implications are oh-so-intriguing.
Pontificator chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
Ah. I thought so. It would be the only way it could work... Uh, yeah, amazingly true-to-life (in the HP world, that is), amazing backstory.
Pontificator chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Finally, more clues! Brilliant, the interactions between the characters. Just brilliant and real and touching.
Pontificator chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Wow. Witty dialogue, realistic reactions. The plot grows in complexity...
Pontificator chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
Humor, drama, angst, well-developed original characters, well-characterized canon characters, a mystery... What more could I ask for in a superbly-done fanfiction?
Pontificator chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
As the story progresses, the backstory reveals itself. Or perhaps the backstory is the REAL story, and this merely serves as a setting to tell it in... Okay, well anyway, excellent chapter.
Pontificator chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Fascinating. The children are well-developed, as is the mystery of Rory's mother.
Celira chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
I haven't read an original character fic in HP fandom so riveting since the Slytherin Rising series. I love your ideas- continue at your leisure, but I hope you do.
wywern chapter 11 . 4/29/2005
You’re great. Brian, Rory, Jim and all the other children of our beloved characters, they're so well-made. Though I must admit all the weaslys confuse me a bit. Now, get on with it! I really want to see how it all turns out, who did what with whom?
Lachwen chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
wow great story!
TOOlazyTOsignIN chapter 11 . 12/9/2004
PLease finish this story!

You haven't updated since the third of febuary.

Oh, and is Hermione Granger, Rory's mum? Because there is quite a bit of evidence suggesting that.
lena-jade chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
I love this story! It seems you have a stablizied plot under this and I'm dying to read what happens next. I love the characterization and all the characters you make up. I also like the slow romance you have between Jim and Rory. Please, I beg you, update! Don't leave a good fanfic in teh dust!
Mlle. Jennifleur chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
Wow, this is an amazing story! So many twists and turns... It's amazing what geniuses such as yourself can come up with. Evil, evil, evil Skeeter! She really has something against the Chang-Potters... What is up with the age difference between Jim and Brian? Is Rory's mum a Muggle? It's such a good story, update soon, s'il vous plait!- Mlle. Jennifleur

P.S. I read some of your other one shot fics. They're really good, but I don't have the time, patience or creativity to review them. So I decided to tell you here that they rock :D