Reviews for Vanishing Love
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 12 . 3/27
Well, this guy is an absolute dick. He is the the Dicktator of Dicktopolis, on the planet Dicknaria. Al least Buddy had a goal that probably ended with humanity in space. Tinkers rule, especially ones like Kid Win.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 7 . 3/27
(towards Johnson's last line) Yep, they'll arrive right after the boot that punts your bigoted ass into a volcano.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 6 . 3/27
And this is why you NEVER bank on things going normally. This is right up there with mistaking your mom's car with your brothers, and subsequently loosing your bedroom door cause you got caught bumping nasties...
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 4 . 3/27
I like the writing, and very interesting plot line. I do feel like they (the Agency) missed some obvious ques; Violet has an inclination towards safe and steady, and is preparing to leave home, having conflict with her mother and brother, and as the comment of her "only real kiss" should told them, probably doubting her sexuality. You need someone who is unconnected, genuine, and most of all, safe. She is obviously smart, she'll suspect at the least that anything else is fishy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Good story
I would like a copy of this, is this possible ?
Jesseburnett chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Miss Alene chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Loved the kim possible reference lol. Great story thumbs up!
jh831 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
good story, though i would give it a T-rating
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Well, I waiting until the very last chapter to review but here it is.

I have to start by saying; if the Incredibles 2 wasn't already in production, this script would have been perfect for it. This is how the movies would have been like if they weren't PG and targeted towards children.

Your portrayal of teen Violet was spot on and very accurate. There was heavy character depth and plot detail. The original writer of "The Incredibles" movies would have cried tears of joy.

To finish up, I just want to thank you for having superior grammar, syntax, plot detail, and characterization. You truly belong on this site and are worthy of being called a Fanfic author.

まってね, Infinity Comes To An End.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Great story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter, I'm really liking your interpretation of Rick.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Interesting start
Makokam chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Ya know, for a fic labeled as a romance, there really wasn't much romance in it. I mean, until the chapter where they were like, "oh god I miss her sooooooooo much!" I wasn't even sure they'd started feeling like that about each other. There were also a few times were you seemed to jump around/ahead a little too much, and there were places were you really seemed to skip the good stuff. Like at the end. No Incredibles beat down on Skippy? What exactly happened to Mirage? Was it the explosion or the weapon that injured her? Where the hell WAS Helen anyway? A location that neither the agency or Mirage's people guessed?

Still, it was enjoyable. Obviously. Just wish there was more meat to it.

Makokam out.
Makokam chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
I feel like other people must have asked the same questions as me because they keep seeming to get answered in the next chapter.
Not all of them, but enough.

So how many messages did Skippy Screwloose leave anyway?

And it was nice to see Violet get group hugged at the end there. I hope she and ... Chi wrote work out. They're cut together. At least in this story.
Liked the comment about Mr incredible drooling so much she had to carry a mop with her.