Reviews for Vanishing Love
hyrushoten chapter 8 . 5/4
In general I like your story, but it has a massive flaw. You keep skipping or glossing over important scenes. So instead of a coherent narrative you have a collection of snippets from a larger story. For example you mention Mr. Incredible and Speedy going on a rampage and causing massive property damage, but don't expand on this or show it despite it making no sense and being a major plot point. In this chapter you have Helen rushing off to confront Mirage, when as far as I can tell Mr. Incredible just found out about Mirage's involvement after she had already left. There are other times where this happens and it really drags the fic down.
SLIVERHAWKGIRL chapter 1 . 3/17
I really love reading this story
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
Well, this guy is an absolute dick. He is the the Dicktator of Dicktopolis, on the planet Dicknaria. Al least Buddy had a goal that probably ended with humanity in space. Tinkers rule, especially ones like Kid Win.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
(towards Johnson's last line) Yep, they'll arrive right after the boot that punts your bigoted ass into a volcano.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
And this is why you NEVER bank on things going normally. This is right up there with mistaking your mom's car with your brothers, and subsequently loosing your bedroom door cause you got caught bumping nasties...
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
I like the writing, and very interesting plot line. I do feel like they (the Agency) missed some obvious ques; Violet has an inclination towards safe and steady, and is preparing to leave home, having conflict with her mother and brother, and as the comment of her "only real kiss" should told them, probably doubting her sexuality. You need someone who is unconnected, genuine, and most of all, safe. She is obviously smart, she'll suspect at the least that anything else is fishy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Good story
I would like a copy of this, is this possible ?
Jesseburnett chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
HOLY SHIT! XD lmfao
Miss Alene chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Loved the kim possible reference lol. Great story thumbs up!
jh831 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
good story, though i would give it a T-rating
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Well, I waiting until the very last chapter to review but here it is.

I have to start by saying; if the Incredibles 2 wasn't already in production, this script would have been perfect for it. This is how the movies would have been like if they weren't PG and targeted towards children.

Your portrayal of teen Violet was spot on and very accurate. There was heavy character depth and plot detail. The original writer of "The Incredibles" movies would have cried tears of joy.

To finish up, I just want to thank you for having superior grammar, syntax, plot detail, and characterization. You truly belong on this site and are worthy of being called a Fanfic author.

まってね, Infinity Comes To An End.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Great story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter, I'm really liking your interpretation of Rick.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014