Reviews for A LateNight Bathtime Interruption
Dracomyfuckbuddy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this! I love Draco so much and this makes me so horny! I think this is going to make my afternoon 'me time' far more pleasurable! Thank you so much ;)
Dracomyfuckbuddy chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I really loved this! It really made my afternoon 'me time' far more pleasurable if you know what I mean ;) so good...
LightUpTheFics chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lmao at that last little comment! :P I like this! But I'm not one of those readers who likes to read WHAT his and her parts are called all of the time. Apart from that, I quite enjoyed this! :D
MeLovesDracoGinny chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Okay this was mindblowing.

I thought that this would be innocent but I was mistaken. I wish that Draco and Ginny had ended up together in the end of the books as Ginny and Harry didn't have the same love-hate relationship that we all adore. It was cliche and she should be with Draco.

I really enjoyed reading this as it really opened my eyes to the possibilities of this romance. I adored Draco's boxers ;)

I feel the need to tell you that I read this with my friends and I am now going to reenact this scenario with my boyfriend. I was wondering if you knew where I could get him some green boxers from? I feel this would add to our roleplay.

I was also pondering where you got this idea from as I could never come up an imaginiative as this.

Lots of love & green boxers,

MeLovesDracoGinny
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was great. I'm terribly sick of reading terribly written stories, and yours was a breath of fresh air. And that last line was just pure perfection.

Great job! )
Pumaqueen64 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
haha that was really good! i love the ending great job!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh my, I think I just fell in love... wonderful writing there, thanks.
ilovejessssss chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
possibly one of the hottest smuts ive ever read

you should write more! great story :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
lmao, the ending, like that last sentence was actually pretty funny. Anyway, too bad that this was a one-shot. I did enjoy it!:D:)

Julie:)
Telira chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
haha, gorgeous lol...FAVOURITES!
Telarana chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Can I say...HOT?

Very hot and well worth my time reading it. You did a very good job on this.
fleurdeliz chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Great story!
LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
haha! loved it!
MorganisM-Lve chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
sexy sexy!
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
was so hot

it leaves you hanging on the edge and wanting more

brilliant!