Reviews for I Cannot Always Promise You a Moonlit Stroll
Athena's Quill chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
the only valid word i can come up with to describe that is, "beautiful". keep writing like that and you'll be famous one day! :)
Joline Desrosiers chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
What a beautiful little fic! I love it! Actually

I think Remus/Hermione is one of the better pairings and this was just perfect!
Katherine Grace chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
*sniff* Aww...that's so sweet.
me chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Peanut Butter Toast chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
*screams loudly and attracts the attention of everybody in the sleeping household* OHMIGOSH that was the best remus/hermione story I've read! wow, keep on writing!

KensingtonGold chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
isn't it weird, how hermione can be paired with every male character in the hp series and some authors have the skill to pull it off anyway? hr/d hr/h hr/s hr/sn hr/rm hr/r etc etc... and isn't it weird how you manage to cram all these emotions into a short one-hit fic? and the ending was actually a proper ending. how many authors can claim that? i like the title of this fic. its simple, its the truth and its ... something all together. well done! and thank you for a well written fic!
Give Me Stitchez chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
so very well written! i enjoyed it _
RavenLady chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Great story! Touching and eloquent.
Anna Black chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
aawwwwww... that was SO sweet! *cries happily*

I'll go read your sequel now...
ImperialGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
See my review of this story's companion piece for my take on RL/HG...I loved this. Read it at and loved it there, too. While most "unconventional" pairings creep me out (Sirius/Hermione, etc.) for some reason Remus/Hermione works for me, mostly because of stories like this.
Aille chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
In my mind... they are so made for each other... they are perfect for each other. This was beautiful.
Punkishbrat chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
_ nice fic
Mrs Norris2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I wasn't going to read this at first because I hate Sirius/Herm and Remus/Herm but the title was so beautiful I had to read it. And I am so glad I did. :-) This is a truly wonderful story Strega. You have made me adore Re/H and fall in love with Remus. Please write more of this couple. *drops onto hands and knees* Pleeeease. *sigh* This story is amazing, beautiful, and yet seductive. Okay, keep writing.
Lady Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/3/2002