Reviews for Rebirth
milkywaykiitten chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Atobe is so bad! Fuji waited for him for so long without complaining, without thinking of finding others as a replacement. Well, Atobe is totally the opposite. But I love the story!
Ecstasy chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
*tries to steady her breathing again*

So Saeki Kojirou was alive the whole time!?
I can't believe it... how can Atobe, Mizuki, Yuuta and the others know about their past lives except Fuji?
which is why he became jealous of his own self-portrait, as Yukimura said.
Anyway, I find the story very sweet and humorous XD
I never read a Dirty Pair fic until now, and I have to admit that they are soo cute :") especially Mukahi's character here :D
Your manner of writing is very amusing , and I can say that it is all worth reading
I just, I just thing I fell in love with ToFu. Thank you. *bows*
karupin22 chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Brilliant fanfic. Very interesting take on how all the characters are connected to each other. Unexpected ending. Well done!
JBubbles chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Ha! Yes, indeed brilliant... Sae-kun faking his own death? I think this little fact almost overshadowed the beauty of the reunion between Fuji and Atobe.
JBubbles chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Really, this fic is better than the last one, and it's not only because of the fact that I'm cheering like a insane for the erfect outcome!

The cut scenes are better, the choice of chapters are amazing!... and, oh god, you were even a lot more meaner and stronger with the charatcters this time!
JBubbles chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Ha!

Brilliant cliffie!
Shizuno chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
love eet! 3

yay! everybody got their happy ending .
Shizuno chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
lol i really love the part with the cactus babies XD Atobe and Oshitari are so left out lol XD
strange-and-weird chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
yesh!

what an amazing fic it is... i really really love your works...

more love to ToFu! X3
MysteriousEyez chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
Loved the story! for a minute I was thought he was gonna end up with Yukimura :S Finally a happy ending :)
angelDC chapter 13 . 11/17/2007
wow! beautiful, beautiful! i love the ending, now i'm thinking if i should write a yukimura and saeki fic, haha. i love yukimura's role here, haha, he managed to make fuji blush! haha:D

yay for atobe and fuji!
Animestar73 chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
le gasp! great story!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
Nice story!
teardrop8 chapter 13 . 6/14/2007
I love the ending and I am so happy that Yukimura and Saeki got together. Hooray for happy ending.
teardrop8 chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
So good, must read the conclusion.