Reviews for Twin Tessens
SoundsRight chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I wonder what will Temari react to when she wakes up... if she ever found out... IF...
YLCourt chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Hahaha. I bet someone will come to knock onto Shikamaru's door for a mission for him - about Miss Sakari! And Temari will bet to want to come along.

But I am curious... what sort of fued is there between Sakari and Temari? And could Sakari be romantically involved with Gaara?

I wanna try to help beta for ya... please reply )
Player Zero chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Aww sweet, update soon!

Ripuku chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Yay! best non-yaoi/yuri pairing out there! woot. Update or I will slip and fall off the cliffie!
TotalDisarray chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Love the story. Please update soon.
PoppinPHRESH chapter 5 . 6/11/2007

Loved this chapter!

Keep on doing what you're doing!

Sabaku-no-amber chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
wonderful chapter, full of seriousness. I like it and can't wait for more.
MobbGangstar chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
a i want to know what happens why did you have to stop there
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
oh gawd, 'RUN, SHIKAMARU! RUN!'

shikamaru's hot honey *_*
mind spectrums chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
NICE! I liked it a whole bunch. Keep writing or else I'll get my evil sparkly fairy pixie muffins to attack you!0.0 What did I just say?
Secret Emo chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
kl fic! Go Shiktem! .
Meira Evenstar chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
I really like this story so far. Temari is one of my fave characters. Thanks for pairing her with Shikamaru. I love them as a couple. :) Anyhoo...I hope you will be updating again soon. Keep up the good work!

Sabaku-no-amber chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Simply wonderful...I wonder who that girl was?...Oh well can't wait to read more...Update soon
emmahi chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
I've always loved ShikaTema, surely, this isn't a exception . I would like to know more so I'm hoping for that you're going to update soon...

Alucius chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
I just know she's gonna end up passing out at some point. Hope Shikamaru doesn't freak lol. Until next chapter.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »