Reviews for Twin Tessens
Sabaku-no-amber chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Awesomeness! that was a really good chapter, I enjoyed it more that donuts and I am a woman who loves her donuts

*pulls out a donut and begins eating it.* Update soon.
yuki-kami chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
THANKS FOR UPDATING! i love their little fights they are just too cuite.
yuki-kami chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
hey Naikiki i was just wondering when you were going to update

twin tessens. Your story was really good please,please keep writing!
shikafangurl chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
ohh will Temari tell Shikamaru? I cant wait for the next chapter
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
lol. LUV IT!

shikamaru's hot honey *_* WRITE MORE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU.
Alucius chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Glad Temari kicked the other girl's butt. We gonna find out who the stranger was later? Good work.
ClubSauce chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
this is really good! please update soon!
Sabaku-no-amber chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Wow this was a good chapter. I didn't expect Temari to address Gaara-sama by ototo. I like the author note. and Temari's red sash is an obi. an obi is the sash in a Kimono. I don't no if you knew that but it is a common mistake don't let it get you down.
LishaVilla chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
What is Saki? Did you mean sake? Because... yeah.

I love this pairing very much (best one in the series if you ask me) so I'm interested to see where you go with this fic. Very nice style of writing. A little rough in places, but overall very smooth. Till next time.
Sabaku-no-amber chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
If Gaara had an eyebrow he would raise it in amazement at how well your chapter is written.

I am anticipating your next chapter please continue. Don't let anyone put you down. Some reviewers and told my friends off. but nobody has even said anything bad about my story...Don't listen to stuck up reviewers who say bad things about your stories and continue writing your magnificent story.

I Love This Story!