Reviews for Season 7 Finale: The correct Edition
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
THIS is defiantly how it should have ended
BlueAshes chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Even more Perfect!
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was great! :) Season 7 should have ended that way!
Laura chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
What an awesomely better way to finish season 7...
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Aw, yes, this is how it should have ended. And then the series could have ended right there. Donna could go to Africa with Eric and Kelso was getting closer to his family and Fez, well, was living his dream as a shampoo boy. Ah yes. You did this show and this couple justice.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
i just read this for the first time and all i can say is *sigh* if only...

i loved it! it was great!
diff.ending chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Much better ending. If only you had been a writer for the show instead of the idiots who were.
simbagirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Oh yeah. Girl, you know how to do this. More!
strawberrywater chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Very, very cute :) I love the changing POVs, conflicting, yet the same train of thought. Definitely the way the JH part of the series should've ended (if I was the writers, I would've kept Eric around, but that's besides the point). You did a really good job relaying their emotions in this piece :)

The only thing I'd suggest would be to add some more description, because even though the dialoge was very good, I would've liked to have seen more into their minds.

Excellent story )
kezztip chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Loved it! You stay true to the characters and the storyline and it made so much more sense than what did happen. Well done.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
love how that didnt happen on the show because the WRITERS WERE ON CRACK! Great job though. I really loved this so much.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I don't know how many times I've said that That 70s Show should have just ended at the 7th season with Jackie and Hyde making up! This was so perfect and exactly how the show should have happened. Great job!
mynameisnoone chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
How I wish it could have gone at the least something like that but no the dumbasses had to ruin them just to put together JF Oh come on Ew!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
UH! As Kelso would say.

That was awesome! Just loved it :)
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is how it should have ended. Jesus, that was absolutely amazing. I loved that he admitted all those things to her in the shower. It was sexy and sweet all in one. This is going in my favorites right now!