Reviews for Chibi Adventures of Keitaro
Joanna Synclare chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I found this to be endlessly entertaining. :) Loved how you mixed up their names, and especially the real character's reactions to what Keitaro did outside of his daydream.

Keep up the great work!
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Heh nice story...kind of corny but really nice XD,heh she devil,well keep up the good work and stuff XD
Shadows In The Sun chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Dear God...You have introduced Magic Mushrooms to Love Hina...COOL! Love your work! Keep 'em coming!
dnomy chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was Awesome
Beyond the Bounds-Zenithos chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
What? Corny? This is beautiful stuff, DEL. I was around so I thought I might as well drop off a review here. Magic Mushrooms and chibis FTW! Hope to see more stuff from you.

ZenZen
pcy-623 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
ahahahahahah xD

SUPERB story

i was laughing through the entire thing

i must say... you sounded like you were in your dream state(which i know u said u were) or you were on a lot of weed

either way, great story, keep it up *thumbs up*
Jashida chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Quite funny, I really enjoyed it. Well written and whatnot, and even thought the ending was sort of corny the rest of the story makes up for it.

Brushsword (laughs like an idiot).
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Corny? Nah, funstuff, and great to read, just a bit of coolness that came down the block.

Great story.
someone chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
hahaha that was good. thanks for the laugh
Spiderzero chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hahahaha that was an awesome 1-shot XP congrats
J. Carax chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was the best. one shot. ever. No joke. D

But I long for the return of Crimson Daylights!
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
What did you smoke while drunk and sleep-deprived to come up with this hilarious parody? Whatever it is, can I have some?
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
SO very funny, I don't know what is worse the "dream" twisted reality.. or reality it self. The quality of the story seemed to dip a little bit towards the end, but overall this fic is just to funny.
Max Knight chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
You were drunk/high when you wrote this right? I have nothing else to say but it reminded me of a similar fic...just it's a self insert...yeah...the HP thing too LOL
crimson-rkngel.com chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
LMAO! AHAHAHA!

I believe that this fic was inspired. Btw I also like the K2 stories. Keep at it!