Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
firecaster-hikaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm voting for Motoko/Keitaro. I know that Motoko has a bad temper and all but, she does have good points as well. With Keitaro, Motoko can become a better person and help Keitaro as well. I also like your story from what I have read so far so I hope to see new chapters soon.
Dragoon-of-Chaos chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Very nice i liked it even though to me it felt like you had Tsuruko ooc. Though seeing as you said you had only watched only a couple of episodes of the anime as well as read a couple of volumes of the manga it's understandable. The only other thing I noticed was you accidently put the word guardian instead of garden. not trying to nit pick just telling you what I noticed.I look forward to reading more of your story.
Danyman chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
I hope you will update this story
Thowell3 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
UPDATE THIS. This has a really great Idea for a story. Please Continue it.
George Mathew chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Hey This is Pretty INTERESTIN SO DONT STOP it up and UPDATE SON (PLEASE).
kidcrud chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
sweet update soon
MasterO'Badgers17 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
This story is great I can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way, i want to thank you for the review in my story.(The true power of couyrage) It not only brought my attention to it's terribleness but also started me thinking and know I'm writing a second version of both the first and second chapter. Thanks a lot Vilkath! _
dan chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
great strory I hope you update soon
Rihaku chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
I have a confession to make.

I didn't think this would be that great of a story. In truth, I only decided to read it because your profile sounded a lot like me.

I was pleasantly surprised. _ You're quite talented, though I do feel a pang of sympathy for Keitaro. It'd be nice if you continued this and actually let him get some, instead of leaving him in this existential limbo.

Rifts and 40k kick major ass. I'm sorry to hear that your compatriots moved away /

Keep writing, if the fancy ever strikes you.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
When it comes to originality, this story takes the perverbial cake. Very good, held my interest well. Also in this chapter,The line "plant a guardian". What did that mean. O r was it suppose to be plant a garden. Still this story is great and I will keep an eye on it.
Gefallenen Engel chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Love to see how this goes.
artfuldodger7 chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
very interesting...i would like to see how this plays out. i hope u update as soon as u can.
Lanky Nathan chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
If the next chapter is over 2k big, why isn't it uploaded?
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I am a huge MotxKei fan. always up for that
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 3 . 5/13/2007