Reviews for In The Loneliness Waits
jbpiggy chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
It's so easy to become a spectator in a family. Words get said, things get done. And the old adage is true, blood is thicker than water making it harder to wade through. The journey is life and we all know the final destination, but its how we get there that counts.

This is a very bitter sweet fic, well written and thought out. Thank you for posting, I truly enjoyed reading it. xJx
Simone1 chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
That was so moving I loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Damn, what a heart breaking story to know that Sam and Dean could have ended up this way if John had killed himself and not taught them about demons and hunting. Poor Sam had such a bad life and just wanted to be loved and not alone!

And poor Dean having to lose ALL of his family before he truly understood how lonely he could be-and know the lonliness that Sam suffered from!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
sissa610 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i loved this story. you were really accurate with the drug scenes. great job!
dudeedaisy chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
OMG quick pass me the tissues! this was very good, I was a little uncertain at the start what with sam being a drug addict and it being so out of charatcer. But then again I liked it because I read many stories where Sam is the one with the 'normal,happy' life, it makes a change to have the reverse. You still managed to depict the brotherly bond even though they hardly speak to one another, and I liked how they settled their differences at the end. Poor dean though to lose everything, but at least he got his revenge on the demon eventually.

Anyway enough said thanks for this.
kokomocalifornia chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
that was so sad and so great at the same time!