Reviews for Headstones Of Henchgirls
Santhal chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Last review a year ago? Well here you go, just so you know that even after years is this fic still as good.

Ive read some of the other fics of CAT universe and tey were always making me laugh and profesor Creane is one of my favorites. Hell i wanted to write about something how to make youre writing style better but there is nothing i can think of. Sorry about that.

P.S.: About your name, ive seen worse (name of characters from a telenovel :P) but on the other han its kinda cool. If i had three names ive had a field day with it introducing myself to diferent people by diferent names and letting them break their heads on it when it colided.
Jessalynn Ginseng chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was brilliant! I read it because my friend introduced me to your stories...I think she's one of your biggest fans, I dunno, I'd have to read the reviews. But she's a batman fanatic and Scarecrow is her favorite. Well done!
ShaeDee chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Haha! They live! I knew it...And I like the name!
Witch chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Write more. I love these. But if you ever wander into the Halloweenverse, remember that Scarecrow is MINE.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I happen to like your name...(Grew up with Beetlejuice, so that might be why...It has a nice "Macabre" feel to it)

I think my mind might be broken, because I thought it was sickenly adorable that Squishy I the only one?
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
poor squishy! he's not going to be too happy when he finds out they were just faking

but it is hilarious to imagine them bothering luthor or something XD
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
They faked their own deths, huh?

something tells me the photos are disturbing XD
Anabel Krennen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
My friend told me they died... Hm... SHE LIED TO ME!
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Eh, I dunno. I honestly have a cousin who's maiden name was Terra Cotta . . . .
darkinja chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I think it went a lot better than you think it did. I didn't notice the "director's cut" thing. It read like a normal story to me. Maybe because the character of Johnathan Crane was so complete, as always.

Though the Riddler has always been my favorite batman villian. (Because Jim Carrey played him...)

I apologize for the lateness of my review.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Is there some way I can get links to all the Techie-Cap-Al stories? 'Cause I really like the ones I've read, and I want to read the rest.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I lurve it. The part where we thought the girls were dead was sad, but after we got past that, it was VUNDERFUL, and gave me shovels of hope for more. I am now pestering you to write a 'first meeting' betwixt Techie and the Riddler. Pester, pester, pester, poke, poke, poke, pester, poke...

Great job!

Keep writing!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I completely blame you for my new enemies-of-batman obsession.

Oh god, I'm Al...

Now since I finally read Nova's stuff, I feel I can send you a legitimate review for this.

I think you have Crane down pretty darn well, it can be tricky writing internalized scenes, and I loved this one.
MsBrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
The mind reels at the adventures these three could have in Gotham. Now that you and Nova have inspired each other with plot bunnies, how about teaming up and writing one together? It's not like you haven't thought about you know...
Twinings chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
The Captain's verdict is: SQUEE! Adorable! Yay!

See, Squishykins, we told you you loved us.

Corn and coreander soup, eh? I've made some blood in my day, but I wouldn't have known how to do vomit. (-files away the useful information-)

And I want to glomp your bus. (I miss the Lone Gunmen...)

Loved the Riddler's flowers. Loved the line, "How dare they make him feel?" and the bit about haunting him. Loved the snow!