Reviews for Everything Said with Goodbye
Pixie Child chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I loved it.
Lici chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
OMG I actually, for one second felt sorry for Jean! *runs off to stab hot pokers in eyes*

Good Fic!

Lici

PS You tell anyone that I felt for Jean...*menacing look*

Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
*sniff* I am a BIG Scott/Jean fan, but this story was really well written...*sniff*
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
[sniffs, reaches for kleenex] It'll never happen! (Not because I especially like them, but because... well, because it'll never happen.) ] Mmmmm, but I do love the way you fit it to that song!
Tigsam chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
That was sad but pretty good.
Parodys chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Yeah! Ahem...I mean...good story, nice use of song and YEAH! I'm glad that Scott left Jean...haven't seen many of those fics around. Well done!
Metroprincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
You know, when I listen to Fly, I always think to myself that this would be a great song to use in a story. But you've written it much better than I could have(you made me feel bad for Jean, tough to do). Bravo! :) Rachel
Raevyn chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
That was sooooo good! I liked it. You stayed true to the characters and the story. It was heart wrenching, but I could believe that something like that would happen in the comics. They'd just been acting too weird together don't you think? Keep it up and write another one soon! I'll be waiting...