Reviews for Cold
bjq chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
fabs
sparra-music chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
"Now I know I'm dying. [You] Apologizing?"
And that is the perfect summation of Gibbs & Tony's relationship. Gibbs is willing to break his own rules AND talk about his feelings, and Tony knows him well enough to know those two things don't EVER happen. And therefore, Tony can do whatever Gibbs would like, because clearly "Impossible" is something he's NOT accepting today.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I have read this story several times and I love it. Although Gibbs was being heartless and refusing to listen to Ducky or anyone else, you have to ask what was Ziva's excuse. I lived how Tim was so short with her and he really sounded like he would have loved to headslap both Gibbs and Ziva into the next month. Tim and Tony have pretty much always gotten along as long as you left Abby, Kate or Ziva out of the mix then he became their little lap dog that followed them around blindly and as if he didn't have a mind of his own.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I enjoyed this. :D
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh wow that was and is awesome, very good story and glad Gibbs memory finally came back when Tony got pneumonia again
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Just found this story. Wow, great job! I think we learned more about Gibbs in this story than in 5 seasons of the show. :) You did a wonderful job with the characters, their interaction and dialog. I wish you were still writing. Var
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Loved it! I love a good sick/hurt Tony. Thank you!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Yay! Tony got what he deserved, appreciation from Gibbs! Finally! Thank you for writing. :)
CRAWFORD chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
great story, although it is a bit mixed up... but I like your writting style. If you post again, tell me!

Have a nice evening

FROM CRAWFORD
Madances chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good one! Tracy
lilawonder chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
What a perfect little story! I love what a jerk Gibbs is and how everyone is trying to be understanding about it even though he's pissing them off. I loved Tony being so stubborn and tough. It was great.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww

So glad Gibbs got his memory back. I didnt like they way he was being so mean to Tony. Especially after as long as they have been partners and all they have been through.

And if anyone could get through to Tony it would be Gibbs.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Nicely done.
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I kinda liked this little story.

Although Gibbs was bit mean and heartless, it suited nicely. :)

Congrats and lots of stars!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009