Reviews for Cold
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Loved it! I love a good sick/hurt Tony. Thank you!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Yay! Tony got what he deserved, appreciation from Gibbs! Finally! Thank you for writing. :)
CRAWFORD chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
great story, although it is a bit mixed up... but I like your writting style. If you post again, tell me!

Have a nice evening

FROM CRAWFORD
Madances chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good one! Tracy
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
What a perfect little story! I love what a jerk Gibbs is and how everyone is trying to be understanding about it even though he's pissing them off. I loved Tony being so stubborn and tough. It was great.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww

So glad Gibbs got his memory back. I didnt like they way he was being so mean to Tony. Especially after as long as they have been partners and all they have been through.

And if anyone could get through to Tony it would be Gibbs.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Nicely done.
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I kinda liked this little story.

Although Gibbs was bit mean and heartless, it suited nicely. :)

Congrats and lots of stars!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great writing. Ty for sharing
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, great one-shot. Loved the drama and the uncertainty of the situation.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I know you wrote this story a while ago, but it is one of my favorites! I love the ending the best! I hope you continue to write more great "Tony" stories!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
What a tremendously good read. From start to finish it kept me enthralled and I do so love 'happy' endings!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great story. Poor Tony :(. Bad Gibbs! *gr*

I'm glad Gibbs finally remembered it all and realised what a complete bastard he'd been to Tony. I think he's on the road to making up for it. Oh, Tony will have forgiven him now, because he's told him how much he means to Gibbs, but I'm afraid I'd have to reserve judgement until I could see him still looking out for Tony when he's back at work. Still, that was a good thing he said to Tony- long overdue, but good.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You did a fantastic job on this story. Really captured Tony's character, and how much he really is loved and needed - even if some people don't quite know how to show it.