Reviews for Running With Love
Werewolfshaverights chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Love the story! I hope you are planning on finishing it? Writing a sequel? Please!
Booker10 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
WHAT DO U MEAN ITS OVER!? what about harry's son?! how do they get back?!what are everyones reactions?! YOU CANT STOP THERE!:(:(:(:(:( D:D:D:D:D:D:
Zak saturday 1 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Update soon or is their going to be a sequal
evil-step-sister chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
great story! i loved it :) definitely a fave! both this one and the prequel.
SilverLion chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I find myself wondering how the others will take the news. Dumbledore won't be upset. Hermione, Ron, Susan, Lucy and Edmund will be interesting to hear from. I think Lucy would be okay with it, though. Susan would probably freak out. The other three...can't say for sure. Aslan would probably be okay with it. I'm also wanting to hear more on the back story for this (I'm guessing that it would take place during 'The Magician's Nephew' in the Narnia series, when the deep magic was created).
Ex Mentis chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
WOW! What an amazing end! Any chance of a 3rd fic in the series? How do Harry and Peter do as fathers? Do they return to Hogwarts? How much time will have passed since they left and how will they tell everyone about the three of them?
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
This was absolutely awesome though it got a bit weird after the lord of the rings was introduced since I have never read it. Still prefer Remus/Harry but I have to say Peter/Harry is pretty awesome as well. I really didn't like Susan though. I though she was a complete bitch. Well done.
radarsada chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
It is soo cute! good job, it is adorable!
Jessie chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
can you write more pleasee i want to see what happens when harry gives brith and if they return to hogwarts please please please could you write more PLEASE
Sweet-single chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
so is there gunna be another sequel?
Squeaky chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
and that's it? That's it! Gosh, add some more PLOT please. You twisted the actual plots of both stories and I don't find the merit you gained or any one else for that matter gained from mutating character personalities AND not remaining consistent throughout the whole story. Harry went from being Lovestruck to drowning in this apparent love has, only mentioning Peter's view briefly on homosexuality because of his ea
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
I love this story please update.
She Who Cannot Be Turned chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
You're in luck (Okay nt luck, seeing as this review is about a year or two too late, but still) I did my dissertation on homosexuality in cinema, and had a whole section on the legalities in different countries. In Britian, it became legal to openly admit acts of homosexuality in 1964 (i think, or '65) but still, it was still very much illegal in 1941 so you weren't wrong at all. Peter and Harry would have been arrested and ostracised form society.

In the nineties, homosexuality became the focus once more, as it became legalised in Germany in 1994! Still, you were a bit off with the marriage part. That wouldn't have been truly considered for another three years... still it is the magical world, there is nothing saying they don't have different laws considering homosexual relations... They don't have religion fueling their laws for one...

Anyway, i realise that this review is too late to actually be of any help regarding this story, but hopefully, should you need this information for another story in the future, then it will come in handy... I did damn well on my dissertation and the knowledge has never really left me...

Sorry if you are now cursing me for the complete lack of point to this review, but cheer up, i'm really enjoying the story so far, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind that i'm going to put this, and the prequel in my C2... Tell me if you do mind and i'll take them off! I like to ask most of the authors if they mind... You never know when someone will... Just manners and all... And i'm rambling...

So yeah, i'm really enjoying this, and i love the concept! It's a shame there aren't more Harry/Peter fictions... Though a Harry/Caspian one would also be interesting... I have yet to find one though... hint hint! Lol!

Thank you for writing the story and i hope some of what i wrote has been of use to you! If not, just ignore it and curse me silently under your breath... which wouldn't be all that silent now that i think of it...

Cheers!

Ate

xx
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
AWESOME STORY! TRULY AMAZING!
PeterHarry lover chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Your story was one of the best I have ever read. PLEASE say there will be another sequel, you can't give up now!