Reviews for Running With Love
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 9 . 1/29
Oh my gosh this whole story is so sweeeeeeeetttttt I absolutely LOVE ITTTTTTTT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A SEQUEL AND CONTINUE THISSSSS
meggels13 chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Are you going to do a sequel to this? I would love to see further into the story.-meggels13
Charmedguy1993 chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
is there going to be more ?
Werewolfshaverights chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Love the story! I hope you are planning on finishing it? Writing a sequel? Please!
Booker10 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
WHAT DO U MEAN ITS OVER!? what about harry's son?! how do they get back?!what are everyones reactions?! YOU CANT STOP THERE!:(:(:(:(:( D:D:D:D:D:D:
Zak saturday 1 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Update soon or is their going to be a sequal
evil-step-sister chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
great story! i loved it :) definitely a fave! both this one and the prequel.
SilverLion chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I find myself wondering how the others will take the news. Dumbledore won't be upset. Hermione, Ron, Susan, Lucy and Edmund will be interesting to hear from. I think Lucy would be okay with it, though. Susan would probably freak out. The other three...can't say for sure. Aslan would probably be okay with it. I'm also wanting to hear more on the back story for this (I'm guessing that it would take place during 'The Magician's Nephew' in the Narnia series, when the deep magic was created).
Ex Mentis chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
WOW! What an amazing end! Any chance of a 3rd fic in the series? How do Harry and Peter do as fathers? Do they return to Hogwarts? How much time will have passed since they left and how will they tell everyone about the three of them?
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
This was absolutely awesome though it got a bit weird after the lord of the rings was introduced since I have never read it. Still prefer Remus/Harry but I have to say Peter/Harry is pretty awesome as well. I really didn't like Susan though. I though she was a complete bitch. Well done.
radarsada chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
It is soo cute! good job, it is adorable!
Jessie chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
can you write more pleasee i want to see what happens when harry gives brith and if they return to hogwarts please please please could you write more PLEASE
Sweet-single chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
so is there gunna be another sequel?
Squeaky chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
and that's it? That's it! Gosh, add some more PLOT please. You twisted the actual plots of both stories and I don't find the merit you gained or any one else for that matter gained from mutating character personalities AND not remaining consistent throughout the whole story. Harry went from being Lovestruck to drowning in this apparent love has, only mentioning Peter's view briefly on homosexuality because of his ea
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
I love this story please update.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »