Reviews for 30Kisses: Never Alone
sonia chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
I thought about that scene a lot.. when he knocked her out after saying thank you and laid her down on the bench...( Thanks for what?) He got to say something more or give her a kiss...

I think you're right- he did just what you said/told us in this chapter.
crystal-gundam chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
aww, chock full of SasuSaku goodness
tawake chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
okay, I just have to say this: you're a mind reader XD I had imagined the same scene a long time ago (the scene after he knocks her out), so ever since Kishimoto showed a few more details from Sasuke's fight with Itachi (how Itachi smiled at him while transferring his jutsu into Sasuke and stuff) I've been hoping that maybe, someday, Kishi would show a few more details about that night. I mean, yeah, he had to grab her and carry her to the bench. he may not have kissed her of something, but, you know, we have the right to daydream XD anyway, I love this one (and the others as well) so keep going *waves hand*
A Paper Moon chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
Molto buono!

That was so cute and amazing!

Keep up the wonderful work.
Spirit Seer chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
Aw, these are so cool! :D You did a great job on these! I especially liked the flower one. :D This one was awesome too!

Look to reading your next updation!
Loveydove chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
hey i like this story a lot and i put it on my favorites.I like this chapter alot much more sasukeish. but loveydovey all the same.

can you read two of mine. witches meet warlocks, and you don't have to read the first chapter it is profiles and there are a lot of profiles. and the other is called What will happen next?
brightfairy8 chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
;) kawaii!
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
I Loves it...update soon.
RofS chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I've read a few thirty kisses ones - what does it mean by LJ? Livejournal? Could you possibly give me a link?
Dragonrider47 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
go sakura! she is da best! not weak at all!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
Aw, poor Sakura.

She needs luhve.

Update!
brightfairy8 chapter 11 . 9/24/2007
so sweet and so sad T.T
brightfairy8 chapter 10 . 8/16/2007
so r u going to keep updating or is that it?
WriterforLife29 chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
CUTENESS ROX!
WriterforLife29 chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
it was wierd imaginig them old but still really good